Get~r~done dev member has put a boot animation together

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
A GET~R~DONE DEV MEMBER HAS PUT A BOOT ANIMATION TOGETHER JUST BC WE HAVE NOT RELEASED NOTHING MAJOR OVER THE LAST 2 Weeks ....this is nothing big just some Epic editing skills by one of many of are talented devs........

WARNING:
I have booted this on my d2g great work by Ultim8gamr a GET~R~DONE DEV but this gets posted on every release for people who like to point fingers if something goes wrong when they boot/install this release Me Nor does Ultim8gamr or ANY MEMBER OF TEAM GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM EXCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU BRICK YOUR d2G BY USING THIS RELEASE for people who do not Know how to switch out the Boot animation then please go to market & support some hard working devs TEAM BLACK HAT HAS A GREAT
Boot animation switcher

is the link for the Boot animation void of any G~R~D affiliation if you have any friends with D2G's that you'd like to pass it on to

Download Link:

D2G Boot Animation.zip

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Thanks Wozzy for getting that posted. At G~R~D we like to remind the D2G community that our phones do more than boring office/enterprise/travel work. You're phone is fun and exciting so why shouldn't your boot animation be as well.dancedroid

Just stopped in to share the stock D2G boot animation so now there should be no fear of trying out the custom Boot Animation that I made.

Stock DL: Droid2Global_Stock_Boot_Animation.zip

gifferjesus

Reaction score
Well, it's definitely fun and exciting from a boot animation standpoint.

jbundang9

Reaction score
Great job, it's about time something revolutionary like this happened. ;)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

avenged06x

Reaction score
God. I got instantly pissed off! Good job lol

Sent From Global FISSION 2.4.3

satoru

Reaction score
wow just installed through clockworkmod, i wish i would have known before hand cause i wouldnt have wasted my time. thanks anyway. i agree with avenged06x instantly pissed off but good job on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.