The grd rom base release is here !!!!!!!!! Come check it out !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
AS YOU HAVE READ FROM THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD THE GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM IS PROUD TO RELEASE THE GRD BASE WITCH WILL BE THE BASE/FOUNDATION OF THE FINAL RELEASE OF THE GET~R~DONE ROM.....

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

The First thing I can not stress enough is do a NANDROIRD back up before starting this & also make sure you are starting this with a Full Battery.....

DISCLAIMER:
Also me nor Any member of The GET~R~DONE DEV team is responsible if you brick your D2G Device.

Ok download the GRD base place it on your Sd card .....make sure you bootstrap your recovery ...I know I will hear some people say really you included this but some people forget or just dont use common sense .....okay we got that out of the way reboot your D2G into clockwork Recovery Wipe Data/cache Then wipe cache ....Then go to the advance menu &

1.Format system
2.format data
3.format cache

okay now before you install the rom

1.Mount system
2.Mount Data
3.Mount Cache

Then click the power button until you get back to the clockwork recovery main menu.

Choose to install zip from Sd Card & choose to Install The GRD Rom Base

Okay you will see the same text as that comes up from burry boi's O.T.A update rom as that is what i have chose to use as we cant not use aosp Source CODE Since BIG BAD MOTTO HAS a locked boot loader on this FANTASTIC DEVICE.......Then again I just did a NANDROID BACK UP FROM MY PHONE TO GET THIS OUT FASTER it will work I have tested Any issues please let me know A.S.A.P this is a RC1 Beta a.K.a a Release candidate 1 & beta is attached as this is a test run but i have been rocking this rom for 2 weeks with no FC's.....

The QCAScaling.sh file I have included does not need to be installed just place on the root of your Sd card & when you go to set your profiles with Jrummys Overclocking app you will see the Freq You have too choose from when the final Release of the GRD Rom comes we will have many different
QCAScaling.sh's to choose from but for now this is it.

Also I suggest on using Juice defender as it works great & extends battery life..... I run juice defender on aggressive because really do you need your 3g connection running why your phones screen is off ?????
I suggest supporting this dev he has a free version witch works great but he puts a lot of work into it so if you have the money please buy the full version has some pretty cool features but if not the free version works great.

also if you are OCD about knowing your battery life there are some pretty cool battery levels in the market I personally use BATTERY INDICATOR PRO.This will change for final release we will get the battery level in the final release of the GRD rom but please remember this is JUST A RCD 1 BETA.

I will have a bug Thread set up please when you post bugs tell me the processes done before you got he bug.

THANKS FOR TESTING THIS & SUPPORTING THE GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM

A DONATION IS ALWAYS HELPFUL WE HAVE IT SET UP ON ARE DEV SITE ON THE SITE BARD OF ARE SITE OR YOU CAN FIND THE DONATION PAGE THROUGH ARE DEV SITE NAVIGATION BAR OF ARE SITE PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED.

SO NO MORE TALK THE ROM DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE BELOW .....

ENJOY .....

DOWNLOADS:

GRD ROM BASE DOWNLOAD : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7FWTL66C

sorry bad internet tonight someone cut a fiberoptic line in the city spotty internet I will post tomorrow after noon sorry guys just not mean to come early pulling this thread until fixed sorry again

QCAScaling.sh Downlaod : this will come later having uploading this file might have to upload this to the dev site its too small to upload to mega upload ..if you want this sooner pm me with your email & I can email this then just throw it on the root of your Sd card.

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Last edited:
OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved..............................

rusty815

Reaction score
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Downloading and installing!!!!! will report the magnitude of awesomeness in a bit :D

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Please do rusty as you all can tell

THE GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM is showing the love to the D2G Community by releasing earlier than we said we said Friday & right now its Thursday 9:20PM

GET~R~DONE

rusty815

Reaction score
haha, yeah, i noticed it was a bit early :D

also i will be donating a bit over the weekend, i couldnt help but notice that you have a link on your website as to what your goal amount of donations is, how about i fill that up for ya? dancedroid

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That works

it will help pay the bandwidth on the site & me paying the dev designing & building the GRD Tool Chest

rusty815

Reaction score
ok, first attempt at installing froze up cloclworkmod, sbfing and going to try again. dont think that was a problem with the rom

Alcia

Reaction score
Already downloading, and recharging my phone, will install it soon and tell post updates as i go along!

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ok let me know rusty I tried it on my d2g please let me know i flashed it 5 times but the first time I did i had issues but after that It worked great please let me know asap

nova77

Reaction score
quick question, im on liberty atm, would it be wiser to restore my nandroid of stock or does it not matter since everything is being wiped and rewritten (if i understand correctly)

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
dont matter but wait a second I will be putting a new D/L link in 15 mins up it might have been corrupt so wait please

Alcia

Reaction score
Aww. I just got it transferred to my phone too! Ah well, I shall wait. Rather not have to SBF tonight.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yea my power hiccuped but did not turn of pc while uploading i guess it was just enough

Status
Not open for further replies.