Looking for more devs for me & burybois rom dev team for D2G

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

right now we are looking for any one that wants to help develop us develop/port roms or modify themes as we are looking to port some D2 roms to the D2g

Right now I buryboi is working on a port of the Liberty rom to the d2g & also awaiting permission from Jrummy to release as me & buryboi are using jedit to edit the ml files he almost has a Rc1 ready but we cant even release til jrummy ok's us.

I have mashed up squidlys d2 rom up to the d2g but its still have a bunch of tweaks to get done before we think of a Rc1 ...We have squidly's permission but I am awaiting for buryboi to over look the file as it keeps sending my phone into bootloops .....I have edit some of the xml files i had it booted up but did not have data/camera so I tried it again now it is in bootloops so waiting for buryboi to overlook it to see what I am missing

so rest assure D2g Owners we will get some roms ported over & maybe some time soon get are own rom out so we will inform you all & keep you all informed with updates

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

nibblit

Reaction score

right now we are looking for any one that wants to help develop us develop/port roms or modify themes as we are looking to port some D2 roms to the D2g

Right now I buryboi is working on a port of the Liberty rom to the d2g & also awaiting permission from Jrummy to release as me & buryboi are using jedit to edit the ml files he almost has a Rc1 ready but we cant even release til jrummy ok's us....

I'd love to help your ne'er-do-well motley crew.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sounds good send me a friends request I will be building a ream website using a webs in the next few days slay a twitter account will be set up for the team what's your experience me an buryboi are just starting out an a little in experienced but we are learning as we go an I am sure that you will be a great addition to the team

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
I dont know nearly as much as I'd like to yet about android and its code but I learn quickly and stuff like this totally interests me. And if we have other roms to use as templates and guides i should be able to pick things up from there. I'd love to help in any way that I can, whether it be coding/compiling or testing.

bikedude880

Reaction score
Funnily enough, I've been working on a rough port of Cyanogen. Count me in if possible :D

EDIT: I've almost sorted out the dependencies in order to compile Cyanogen. My device config is a slight guesswork at this point, but should have enough valid info to at least get it to boot (in theory). Looking forward to working with some of you (with luck)!

Sent from my White DROID 2 GLOBAL.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Very Happy to see more devs start working on the D2G!

Will donate if/when Liberty is ported or for that matter any ROM haha...

fathcarter

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much. Y'all make droid (world) go round. Ill donate to u guys

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Hell yeah! More devs supporting the global makes my droid dance like crazy!!!!

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my D2G

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
YOUR ALL WELCOME & EVERY ONE WHO WANTED TO JOIN THE TEAM I HAVE PMED & TOLD YOU ALL THE DETAILS AS OF NOW I WILL SET UP THE TEAM WEBSITE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW & Let everyone who responded to this thread know when it is up so the followers can follow are new teams work I Have contacted cereal here on DF as I hope he can sett us up a team section so we can also update here on one of the best droid sites in the world also including Android Forum - Android Phone Forum lol ok guys thanks for the suppor we will hopefully have all of you D2g owners who still have flashing fever from droid 1 ...hopefully to get your fixes LOL have a good night all time to start getting ready for work no rest on superbowl weekend in the grocery bussiness

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Id be interested in helping..... Dont know alot about the android code yet (first smartphone and ive only had it a little over a month lol) but i learn fast when i put my mind to it.

If nothing else ill be happy to help test. Been running liberty for about a week now, havent really had much time to really get under the hood so to speak but ive been playing around with it and so far havent managed to screw up anything that wasnt easily fixed.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
it was a alpha release by buryboi a get~R~done dev team member he will be putting it up on are site when we get permisson from jrummy for a public release & all bugs get released you can pm buri boy he will pm you a link if you want

also here is are new dev team website

Home - The Droid 2 Global Get R dOne Dev Team