Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Same situ for me...cant wait till feb for upgrade...but then i hear the S4 is comin' out in March [but i hear it wont be 5.5" tho]...

It definitely won't be 5.5" I'd say 5" at the most for the S4. Samsung isn't looking to essentially merge the Note and the S series into a single phone, which going beyond 5" for the S4 at this point would come close to doing. Plus, if they were to bump the S series above 5", they'd end up being their own competition in the huge screen category. It just makes more sense for them to keep the S series in a range that would have the most mass appeal, and at this point and for the foreseeable future, that's 5" and under.

blowabs

Reaction score
It definitely won't be 5.5" I'd say 5" at the most for the S4. Samsung isn't looking to essentially merge the Note and the S series into a single phone, which going beyond 5" for the S4 at this point would come close to doing. Plus, if they were to bump the S series above 5", they'd end up being their own competition in the huge screen category. It just makes more sense for them to keep the S series in a range that would have the most mass appeal, and at this point and for the foreseeable future, that's 5" and under.

Ty
Well ..then, the GN2 it is. Saw the GN2 playing wideo at a restaurant and it was stunning!!! I had the retina display on my ip4S[Sam wouldnt make the GN3 6.0". would they?...nah...?!]

Caesars

Reaction score
Everyone's assuming the note 3 is going to be the same size next year ;). If we see a 5inch s4, we're absolutely seeing a 6inch note 3 hehe.

Return of the Android

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everyone's assuming the note 3 is going to be the same size next year ;). If we see a 5inch s4, we're absolutely seeing a 6inch note 3 hehe.

Return of the Android

my guess 5.8 lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You all still enjoying your notes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score

Best phone I ever had so far. Only complaint is 3G radio is a little weaker then id like but 4G had been solid and better then any phone ive seen yet.

drew96dawg

Reaction score

Definitely, I just wish verizon had a stronger signal at my house I usually have 1 or 2 bars of lte

Sent from my vzw Galaxy Note 2