Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It protects well but it is slippery. Overall I rank it near the top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Reeftivo

Reaction score
I have the active case too. I wouldn't really call it slippery but it does slowly slide a bit in hand if not gripped well. It's hard to explain but the silicone type feel is kind of odd. I have no affects from the magnet in the kickstand and it is a top notch case imo.
I do have a defender on its way that was ordered a while back so I'll have to compare when it arrives.

jseah

Reaction score
I plan ordering the avtive soon, how do you like it so far?

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2

Just received the Active literally 10 minutes ago from UPS. Don't like it and am planning on returning it. The build is kinda flimsy, not as good as the Otterbox Commuter. The portions of the rubber case that is not covered by the plastic exoskeleton is too loose and too easy be pulled off of the phone.

Reeftivo

Reaction score
Ya, I hear you! over all it could be a bit bulkier on the top and bottom but for me it works well. I think they could have extended the hard exoskeleton to the points at top and bottom and it would have been even better. That way when it is pressed into the clip it doesn't occassionally push the silicone back. I avoid that by just gently pressing it into the clip. If I press it in quickly it pulls back a little.

slow and easy, not hard and fast-LOLOL

Wow, I'm getting old!!!!

(-:

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I don't trust myself without a case.. It will slip for sure.. I got another case.. This one from Sprint.. It's so slim and gives good grip..

Body Glove refined gel

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

That looks awesome how much?

Sent from my Note 2 using the Droid Forums App

Caesars

Reaction score
My otterbox came in today, finally. I was surprised that it's bigger than the active, but not by much. I've only had it on for 4 or 5 minutes but it feels great in the hand.

So in my experience, it's a +1 for the commuter and active, I like the surface too, it just doesn't seem like it would do anything if I dropped it lol.

Return of the Android

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Last edited:

blowabs

Reaction score
I have along with my wife, two months exactly to go before I get my galaxy note 2. Countin':p the days....

Scott7975

Reaction score
Got my Note 2 yesterday and loving it! There are so many things to learn how to do. I dont even know what the full capabilities are yet. I debated for a long time between this phone and the Maxx HD. Im very happy. Wasnt sure Id like the size but I got used to it about 5 minutes into my first call. Had a full day of playing on it after a full charge and I still have a ton of battery left too!

Caesars

Reaction score
I honestly don't know if i could ever go to a smaller screen again.

Return of the Android

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I honestly don't know if i could ever go to a smaller screen again.

Return of the Android

I am with you on that. My S3 seems to small now. And last night I held my friends iphone 4S and it was like holding a toy phone.

blowabs

Reaction score
Got my Note 2 yesterday and loving it! There are so many things to learn how to do. I dont even know what the full capabilities are yet. I debated for a long time between this phone and the Maxx HD. Im very happy. Wasnt sure Id like the size but I got used to it about 5 minutes into my first call. Had a full day of playing on it after a full charge and I still have a ton of battery left too!

Same situ for me...cant wait till feb for upgrade...but then i hear the S4 is comin' out in March [but i hear it wont be 5.5" tho]...

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Same situ for me...cant wait till feb for upgrade...but then i hear the S4 is comin' out in March [but i hear it wont be 5.5" tho]...

Ive hear 4.99" but in a frame thats more s3 sized. Lots of people especially females either cant handle or just dont want a device that big.

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2