Full Changelog for 12.24 Release(MIUI.com)

hoppermi

Reaction score
Translation by Google

Recommended features:
1. Stability
- Fixed stuck traffic control problems easily
- Fixed a lot of topics BUG
- Fixed remote control does not answer the phone the problem and complete control of the remote control to the user, allowing users to set their own priorities player
2. New! True! Global search.

3. Message can encrypt it!

SMS:
Add a summary report of increased mass
Add mass to support a key re-issued all the failed messages
Add text messaging to send a list of support in accordance with time / time order received to open the SMS settings
Optimize the stability of continuous improvement of the text.
Optimize the transmit process faster.

Phone:
Add lock screen emergency call to join 110 120 119 122
Add to add a new contact, call log also increased a record

Desktop:
Add settings> system> key> Priority response to media applications to address a variety of music applications to each other grab key issues.
Applied to half of the theme to fix the problem out.
Repair theme package file name with special characters can not be applied problems.
Application of the font theme does not take effect repair.
Some topics can not be displayed properly repaired.
Repair having the same name to add more theme files will fail.

Privacy:
Add visitor mode (press the power button to enter the list)
Add SMS encryption
Add dial-up encryption
Add anti-disturb Encryption

MIUI network drive:

Optimization of the list to open faster.
All software is optimized to sort out.

MIUI Music:
Add filter music by folder
Added support for list mode "to create, edit" list.
Added support for global search can be found to the music files.
Optimizing player performance optimization, sliding more smoothly
Fixed number of music player control conflict (lock screen, remote control, etc.)
Repair allows the user to search again lyrics, album art

Flow monitoring:
(Due to the use of the new algorithm, let us first clear the traffic monitoring program data)
Add back with a new way to record text messages and phone calls.
Add Correction traffic.
Add the accession process management portal.
Records more accurate optimization
Fix the problem easily stuck

Global search:
Truly global search brand new!

Other:
Experimental version released MIUI gallery, please download and install the network disk.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, that looks great. Will try it out as soon as jam ports it :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

leonozug

Reaction score
Let's keep our fingers crossed this one will eliminate the bugs 12.11 and 12.18 had. I've had to go back to 12.3, I haven't been getting any voicemails it seems after deleting the tele app in 12.18. Has anyone else had that problem? Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this 12.24 build!! :)

loco

Reaction score
i just switched to bugless beast 6. this upgrade will make me switch back to miui !!

jbobbitt

Reaction score
I just tried BB 6.1 and now I'm on PE 4. I will try this one when it comes out, I like MIUI but I don't like all the quirks that go with it. It would be cool if someone could come up with a MIUI theme for a solid stock based ROM.

loco

Reaction score
what is PE 4 ?

i love miui. i think its the abolute best out there. the only reason i switched is basically the same. i ride a commuter bus to and from work every day. its a "quiet" bus which means people expect quiet during the ride. no ringing cell phones, no chatting etc.... well, friday i was listening to music. decided to turn it off and take a nap. i put my phone in my pocket and got a force start with the music player. it was super loud and it wouldnt let me turn it off. it was jumping from song to song, playing each song for about 3 seconds then jumping to the next. i had to pull the battery to get it to stop...... i wish you could have seen the dirty looks people were giving me.....lol i tried the fix that was posted here in the forums but it didnt work.

so, as much as i love the rom, i just cant have things like this happen....lol

jbobbitt

Reaction score
what is PE 4 ?

i love miui. i think its the abolute best out there. the only reason i switched is basically the same. i ride a commuter bus to and from work every day. its a "quiet" bus which means people expect quiet during the ride. no ringing cell phones, no chatting etc.... well, friday i was listening to music. decided to turn it off and take a nap. i put my phone in my pocket and got a force start with the music player. it was super loud and it wouldnt let me turn it off. it was jumping from song to song, playing each song for about 3 seconds then jumping to the next. i had to pull the battery to get it to stop...... i wish you could have seen the dirty looks people were giving me.....lol i tried the fix that was posted here in the forums but it didnt work.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ac...-built-source-frg83d-w-gingerbread-parts.html

I use this ROM as a daily driver between messing around with other ROMs.
It just works LOL. I have to play with kernels though, my phone seems to be fickle with them so I keep several handy, it doesn't seem to care for compcache either, Its nice to be able to flash these things right and left, and give my 1 year old ORG Droid that new car smell.

sirdroid

Reaction score
what is PE 4 ?

I just switched to Project Elite 4 recently, coming from MIUI and BB0.6.1, and this is absolutely the best ROM so far hands down. I installed the Gingerbread theme that goes with it and I am loving it. I wouldn't mind trying the new MIUI update when it is released.

leonozug

Reaction score
I just tried BB 6.1 and now I'm on PE 4. I will try this one when it comes out, I like MIUI but I don't like all the quirks that go with it. It would be cool if someone could come up with a MIUI theme for a solid stock based ROM.

I tried PE 4 yesterday. Awesome rom! Very solid and you would think you were actually running gingerbread. Still though, I just love Miui and all it's unique features.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

fox_dye

Reaction score
I wouldn't count on an update before Sunday. At least I hope these guys aren't developing on the holidays. If we do get one then it would truly be a gift for the seasons. But I say f the update and jam and metic take a break and get their christmas on. Happy holidays everyone.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....