0.12.17.0--changes

Ozzie

Reaction score
I'll be looking forward to the new model...the last one didn't treat me so well and I'm jonesing here...

texstar420

Reaction score
I am new to MIUI and I must say this is the best ROM I have ever played with. But I was wondering how do I install this and will this fix the double text message issue that has seemed to follow me no matter what ROM I am using. Can I flash this using ROM MANAGER? Do I need to wipe?

leonozug

Reaction score
I am new to MIUI and I must say this is the best ROM I have ever played with. But I was wondering how do I install this and will this fix the double text message issue that has seemed to follow me no matter what ROM I am using. Can I flash this using ROM MANAGER? Do I need to wipe?

Tex, always wipe between builds of MIUI, every week there is a different build and they suggest you wipe between releases. As far as installing it, I use clockwork recovery, seems to work better than Rom Manager in my experience. If you use clockwork, do a wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition. If you like go into advanced and format boot and format system too if you want, I do that and MIUI works flawlessly for me every time.

texstar420

Reaction score

Tex, always wipe between builds of MIUI, every week there is a different build and they suggest you wipe between releases. As far as installing it, I use clockwork recovery, seems to work better than Rom Manager in my experience. If you use clockwork, do a wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition. If you like go into advanced and format boot and format system too if you want, I do that and MIUI works flawlessly for me every time.

So if I do a miui backup then I can restore after the fresh install right? I have backed up already but never restored with MIUI so just wondering.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guys...have you bothered to even read Jamezelle's signature? Stop asking for eta....its insulting.

Why? because while people are asking when it will be released...the man is probably hard at work testing and bug fixing/porting...and he is doing it to bring to you. Give him a break.

Typically releases have been shortly after the miui release...with the exception of 12.11...due to bugs.

Patience. :)

crackedvenom

Reaction score
were all excited but while we are waiting, lets all just backup what we need to so once its released we can get it and test drive it right away. :)