HAPPY (Chinese) NEW YEAR Surprise Release 1.1.26 Full Changelog

onsht1kll

Reaction score
It appears that there will be a release on Friday also. It will be up to jamezelle if he wants to take the time to port twice this week or just wait for the weekend.

I'm kinda curious about the special updates and themes on this one .. wonder if it will also be on Fridays release too

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this is the only release for the week, no friday release.

leonozug

Reaction score
I just read on Miui-dev.com that there is going to be a 1.1.28 build...if you go there click on "What's new" and it's right at the top. Maybe there will be a Friday build??

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
I just read on Miui-dev.com that there is going to be a 1.1.28 build...if you go there click on "What's new" and it's right at the top. Maybe there will be a Friday build??

Yes MarkHUK has confirmed. Don't expect to see 1.1.26. Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it. The themes are already in the theme thread if you wanna deck your phone out for the new year.:)

leonozug

Reaction score
Naw Hopper, those new themes in the New Year build aren't really my style, I'm more of a Killtime theme kinda guy. lol!!

Anyways, I imagine the 1.1.28 build will incorporate all the newest updates that 1.1.26 has, correct?

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
Naw Hopper, those new themes in the New Year build aren't really my style, I'm more of a Killtime theme kinda guy. lol!!

Anyways, I imagine the 1.1.28 build will incorporate all the newest updates that 1.1.26 has, correct?

Yes and then some. There will be a new changelog tomorrow in addition to this one. Unless something changes.

leonozug

Reaction score

Yes and then some. There will be a new changelog tomorrow in addition to this one. Unless something changes.

Sweet!! Looks like this weekend will be very interesting, being that they have made lots of changes already in the 1.1.26 build. Looking forward to it!! dancedroid