MIUI 1.1.14 Full Changelog

c.r.ayala

Reaction score
I have switched tons themes, reflashed countless times, changed kernels, applied a "fix" that was out..n nothing!! My phone just doesn't like miui I guess! But until these reboots are fixed I willl not return to miui! Anyone else having these problems and looking for another great rom try project elite it is the best out there right now! Definitely most stable!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
hoppermi

hoppermi

Reaction score
I get one every time I plug it into a charger, and have for the past 4 releases.

Your reboots were caused by the rage theme which im 90% sure thats what you were running.

I was using Bliss Suave actually, I have it installed again on 1.1.14. and it appears to have been fixed, at least when I connect via PC, I haven't tried the wall charge yet.

Bliss Suave was one of the reboot while charging themes. Check out the thread @ miui-dev.com for the latest update.

Sent from the northwoods of Michigan.

Anathema

Reaction score
Your reboots were caused by the rage theme which im 90% sure thats what you were running.

I was using Bliss Suave actually, I have it installed again on 1.1.14. and it appears to have been fixed, at least when I connect via PC, I haven't tried the wall charge yet.

Bliss Suave was one of the reboot while charging themes. Check out the thread @ miui-dev.com for the latest update.

Sent from the northwoods of Michigan.

Thank you, I got it working this morning. :)

One of my favorite themes.

Dawg72

Reaction score
I have actually had several re-boots on 1.1.7. mostly when closing apps like MIUI back up.

c.r.ayala

Reaction score
Well apparently more than one person is getting reboots!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

x02ssmarox

Reaction score
I've been getting random reboots for at least the last 5 releases. So has my girl, and both phones seem to be totally random. It could be sitting on a table for 30min with no activity(texts,calls, or any other noti's) and it will reboot.

Sent from my Camaro going 150mph

datsyuk

Reaction score
I was getting a ridiculous amounts of reboots on the ROM but I uninstalled my Milestone Overclocking app and they stopped. If you have that on the phone give that a shot.