Full Changelog for 12.24 Release(MIUI.com)

leonozug

Reaction score
Well 12.24 is out just jamez n metick r working on the translations

°^°

Those guys are amazing. The day before Christmas and they are working on a Rom for us. The hard work and hours they put into making MIUI available to our Droids is awesome. Cheers to Jam and Meti!! Thank you guys so much and happy holidays to you both.

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on an update before Sunday. At least I hope these guys aren't developing on the holidays. If we do get one then it would truly be a gift for the seasons. But I say f the update and jam and metic take a break and get their christmas on. Happy holidays everyone.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

I gotta work tomorrow anyways lol

onsht1kll

Reaction score
I wouldn't count on an update before Sunday. At least I hope these guys aren't developing on the holidays. If we do get one then it would truly be a gift for the seasons. But I say f the update and jam and metic take a break and get their christmas on. Happy holidays everyone.

U have to work on christmas?? :(

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

frostthejack

Reaction score
I

U have to work on christmas?? :(

I do too

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
LOL! No biggie anyway. My wife will kill me if I spend Christmas Day toying with my phone anyway. I know you gotta work james, but try to enjoy your Christmas and the forum here can wait till Sunday.

Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope all of you have a blessed holiday and spend some time with the ones closest to you.

styx

Reaction score
I have this loaded and there's a couple things that bug me. The first thing is HOW do you answer the phone phone when it rings? My phone rang and a swiped every which way and couldn't answer the phone. Two, the text messaging is kind of shabby. Three, where are all the Live Wallpapers? I really like the UI but I can't believe answering the phone is that difficult. On my D1 it's a quick swipe to unlock and boom.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have this loaded and there's a couple things that bug me. The first thing is HOW do you answer the phone phone when it rings? My phone rang and a swiped every which way and couldn't answer the phone. Two, the text messaging is kind of shabby. Three, where are all the Live Wallpapers? I really like the UI but I can't believe answering the phone is that difficult. On my D1 it's a quick swipe to unlock and boom.

slide the panel up to ignore, down to answer, or longpress the menu button or the message at the top to reject and reply with generated sms.

cant get any easier than that. Its the same way you unlock the phone.