Duped, but choices available! HELP me out

rww

Reaction score
Bought the OG Droid when it came out, and it was a good phone. Upgraded to the DX, LOVED the phone, except the volume of the speaker. Along comes the Iphone 4 on VZW, always wanted a Iphone, but have to use VZW. My sister-in-law switches from android to Iphone 4, brags about it until I cave in and switch to the Iphone. I have given it time, i'm not into it at all. I hate it. I feel as though i've been duped!!!
When I got the Iphone 4, I switched my wife from a regular cell to the DX. She said she wouldn't use it or like it. Turns out she LOVES it! Now my choices are as follows and i'm asking for a little help from you guys in my decision making.
#1...Give the Iphone 4 to my wife and get the DX back. She says it doesn't matter to her. I don't wanna take something away from her she really likes.
#2...Take my OG out, switch phone number around and use it until I have another upgrade available. Sell the Iphone to someone who will enjoy it.

If these phones were your only choice available right now... Iphone 4, the DX, or the OG Droid, what would it be? Thank you.

Insidious

Reaction score
Switch the iphone and Droid X. The X is still a great phone. Id take one over my D2G any day!

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
If your wife doesnt care...switch with her....and if she doesnt end up liking it ... by that time...someones bound to be ready for an upgrade and go from there

Sent from my DROID X while driving.....thankyou tapatalk

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the going rate for a used Verizon iPhone right now is about 450 bucks and the going rate of a Droid 1 is about 75 bucks. sell both of those and you'll have more then enough to cover most if not all the cost of a new phone from verizon.