One more brought over from the dark side.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
My son's aide had an iphone 3 and was looking to upgrade to a iphone 4s. After showing her my phone and everything the Rezound could do that the iphone couldn't she asked me which phone should she get if she were to look at Android. Since she's on AT&T I told her to look at the One X. Well she went to the AT&T store and tried both the iphone 4s and the One X. That iphone never stood a chance against the One X. When she came over tonight she showed it to me. That is one SWEET phone!!! And fast, I love it. I showed her a few tricks and she's picking things up pretty quickly. She loves the idea of putting apps and widgets where SHE wants them and not where Apple wants them. And the interesting thing is AT&T has a 4g signal at my house where VZ doesn't. I know VZ 4g is faster but when all I have at my house is a weak 3g signal the AT&T 4g looks pretty good. With all that has happened lately I'm going to give AT&T a look when my contract's up. But that is still a year and a half away. But it's nice to have options.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
HaHa, nice!! Way to convert her over. And it does look like a sweet phone for sure :cool-b:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Awesome. Another android junkie!!! Always cool :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

SiGfever

Reaction score
Congratulations on saving her soul from the dark side. The Kool-aid is strong but Android is stronger.:hail: