Yes!!!!!

Anomander

Reaction score
Last night my wife said some words I thought I would never hear. "I just wanted you to know that I think you buying the Droid was much better idea then getting us iPhones" I about fell out of my chair when she said that. Her points for liking the Droid was she liked the customization of it and being able to select her background and the ease of use of the phone. Here I thought the Droid might be more of a tech challenge for her, but she seems to understand it and when she does have troubles she can just ask me for help. Plus she is really like Swype now.

I found it funny that she doesn't like her Sisters iPhone after having the Droid since around launch time. Now I just need to find a Pink phone cover for her and I think I can get some major brownie points. :)

thelion

Reaction score
Anomander, don't do it. Don't put pink on the Droid.

It will attack you while you sleep.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
score one more for Droid!

just check online for Droid cases, I'm sure they got pink ones. I think i may have even seen some with little like fake diamonds on it, but those were pretty pricey.

OP
Anomander

Anomander

Reaction score

just check online for Droid cases, I'm sure they got pink ones. I think i may have even seen some with little like fake diamonds on it, but those were pretty pricey.
hmmmm I didn't think about trying to bling out her Droid. That could be interesting looking.

magik0012

Reaction score
if you put pink on it.. wil that make it an 'Ann-Droid' ?

:icon_ banana:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
now all she needs to do is register here and she will be FULLY assimilated : )

StupidGenius

Reaction score

hmmmm I didn't think about trying to bling out her Droid. That could be interesting looking.

Actually they do. JayMonster wasn't pleased though. See thread below.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/14509-how-could-they-do-droid.html

Last edited:

samiusmc

Reaction score
Smart woman know that the way to a man's heart is through his Droid.