Quick questionabout wirefly and the Droid

plmiller0905

Reaction score
My sister currently has a Moto droid which she got from wirefly about 3 weeks ago. Well long story short, she now wants the HTC Incredible.

She spoke to Verizon and they said that they wasn't familiar with Wirefly's policy and their phones.

Being that she is pass her 15 day time limit to return the phone back to Wirefly, do anyone know if she can possible sell the phone?

If she was to sell it would Wirefly block the esn so that the phone can't be reactivated?

I told her that Wirefly might charge her the full price for the phone. Which she's gonna pay but she won't have the money for about about another 3 weeks.

Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated.

fis

Reaction score
My sister currently has a Moto droid which she got from wirefly about 3 weeks ago. Well long story short, she now wants the HTC Incredible.

She spoke to Verizon and they said that they wasn't familiar with Wirefly's policy and their phones.

Being that she is pass her 15 day time limit to return the phone back to Wirefly, do anyone know if she can possible sell the phone?

If she was to sell it would Wirefly block the esn so that the phone can't be reactivated?

I told her that Wirefly might charge her the full price for the phone. Which she's gonna pay but she won't have the money for about about another 3 weeks.

Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated.
Wirefly is just an authorized agent for Verizon Wireless, so you don't have to worry about having the ESN blocked. What will happen is that Verizon Wireless could report to Wirefly that your line was deactivated. If that happens, you'll owe Wirefly the phone subsidy ($250 or $300?). If that doesn't happen, then Wirefly doesn't care.