Droid X (MB809) generic firmware released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipeverywhere

Reaction score
This is a great forum. I've learned a lot here. Just because I don't post here doesn't mean I'm full of it. I'm not a regular contributor here because I'm a member of a private forum where we don't have to prove anything to anyone. Our membership speaks for itself over there. No hacks allowed.

Rocko

Reaction score
This is a great forum. I've learned a lot here. Just because I don't post here doesn't mean I'm full of it. I'm not a regular contributor here because I'm a member of a private forum where we don't have to prove anything to anyone. Our membership speaks for itself over there. No hacks allowed.
Well go back then.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Proof/links? i cant find anything by googling

PROOF!!?? I gave you the exact file names right out of Motorola's spreadsheet number 545 that just posted today even though it has a release date of 3-30-2011. Perhaps you might go and take a look at Ntelos' website and see their list of Android phones offered...

A link would go a long way....

Rocko

Reaction score
Proof/links? i cant find anything by googling

PROOF!!?? I gave you the exact file names right out of Motorola's spreadsheet number 545 that just posted today even though it has a release date of 3-30-2011. Perhaps you might go and take a look at Ntelos' website and see their list of Android phones offered...

Let me guess, this guy knows the codes to the locked bootloader also.

ipeverywhere

Reaction score
I agree 100% but I don't have permission to post this file. I do have a screenshot:
genericdroidx.jpg

Last edited:

teh_g

Reaction score
That's it??? No 'nice photoshop job dude' comments? Hmmm. Maybe I'm not lying after all crocko.

Nice photoshop job dude.

Happy? I still hesitate to believe you until I have some real proof beyond something that is easily fakeable.

Ty0294

Reaction score
Fake or not, if this is true what would it even mean?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

teh_g

Reaction score
Can we close this thread mods? The OP has failed to post any real evidence, and new people continue to jump down people's throats when they question the validity of two lines of text and something I could fake in five minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.