Droid X has been rooted

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
YESSSSS. I don't have one, but this is good hopes that more in the future will be no problem! I hope!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
*looks at watch... :icon_eek: then at the calender. :icon_eek::icon_ owned:
The thought WTF comes to mind, I expected droid x to be rooted but damn not this soon... lol, Someone needs some sleep. And maybe needs to pee. LOTS of Monster and Dew were involved. dancedroid

gmmurphy

Reaction score
wow,

i was just reading birdmans twitter. guess we have to start buying beers. this is good news. whos buying an x now.

LT*

Reaction score
No X here, but great news for the future.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the true problem of all this getting bast the boot loader? I understand that there was no question about it being rooted but how are you going to get past the boot loader?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
wow,

i was just reading birdmans twitter. guess we have to start buying beers. this is good news. whos buying an x now.
lol i might, i just hope pete and cm are interested in it. i will not buy a phone that they dont support in their roms. i think im going to update my phone right before they tier up the internet. i hope they come out with a better phone that the droid x before then though. then again I might just stay with droid for a couple years though, if they can get those g1s to run on our stuff i bet hackers will get the droid on the future stuff (when its besically one of the crappier phones)

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thats good but seems it still does not address the boot eflash issue. hopefully this will allow that to be addressed.

goldsquare

Reaction score
uestion from a noob. So with this rooting what can we do now that we couldn't have done last week.I don't understand the rooting term I guess.

joeymoose

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the true problem of all this getting bast the boot loader? I understand that there was no question about it being rooted but how are you going to get past the boot loader?

We know the Boot loader is signed but some of us just need root for wifi tether and other stuff. I stopped using custom ROM's awhile ago and go it out of my system with the Droid.