Rooting made easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Not sure if this has been posted or is widely known about, but I found it on another droid forum:
GUI DroidX Root Program - Windows Only - Droid X Rooting - AllDroid Public Board - GUI DroidX Root Program - Windows Only - Droid X Rooting - AllDroid Public Board - AllDroid.org > Home
Its a GUI to root and unroot your DroidX. I'm going to test it out and see if it works. If it does, it will help a lot of people. I personally couldn't get ADB to push files.

EDIT

It appeared to work just fine. I am now rooted as where I couldn't get ADB to recognize my device trying to do it manually.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Users need to be aware that Alldroid requires membership to download.

Last edited:

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We've posted this as well but have yet to really see people jump on this.

You definitely got it to work though?

OP
johnomaz

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Yes, I got it working. At first, it didn't, but then I unplugged the phone and plugged it back in to USB and the USB debugging kicked in. After that, it worked 100%.

I for one was very happy as I couldn't get ADB to push files to my DX. This app didn't have any issues once USB debugging kicked in.

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome news. Just wondering why no one else is picking up on this magical tool heh.

Humpa

Reaction score
Awesome news. Just wondering why no one else is picking up on this magical tool heh.
I imagine people wanting to root will use it. People that already wanted to root probably already rooted using the ever so complicated method of typing some lines in a terminal window. ;)

Grifter

Reaction score
I imagine people wanting to root will use it. People that already wanted to root probably already rooted using the ever so complicated method of typing some lines in a terminal window. ;)

I may try this. I have never rooted before and am code-writing-retarded......

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Maybe because registration is required? That's an effective way for a site to boost it's membership. We don't require membership for anything we offer to download.

Grifter

Reaction score
Well, I downloaded the file, but am unable to upload it here to share....File size restriction? 13.5MB

Could be I'm on a gov't work station....Dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.