Droid 2 Or Incredible?

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
Well, I'm going to a Verizon store on the 20th and I WAS gonna get the Incredible, but then I was thinking, if I went to the store and they didn't have any Incs, would it be worth it just getting a Droid 2 or should I just wait for the Inc? The reason I want the Inc is because of HTC Sense but is HTC Sense worth waiting for?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Sense seems to be love or hate. I will say, a majority of the people seem to love it. You also need to decide if you need a physical keyboard or not. The other factor is the Inc does have a better camera than the Droid 2, at least according to specs I believe. I don't think you can go wrong on either.

Steeeler

Reaction score
I got to play with the D-2 today at my local V store. I did not like the look of it. The new rounded edge wasn't as nice as I thought it would be and for some reason the gun metal finish didn't thrill me.

As for the good, the keyboard is a huge improvement. Also, it was very fast.

So from what I saw, if the keyboard is not an issue, I would go with the Inc or the X. I have a feeling D-2's aren't going to be a huge seller.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
DrFeelgood

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
Sense seems to be love or hate. I will say, a majority of the people seem to love it. You also need to decide if you need a physical keyboard or not. The other factor is the Inc does have a better camera than the Droid 2, at least according to specs I believe. I don't think you can go wrong on either.

Is the physical keyboard worth it when there's Swype?

I got to play with the D-2 today at my local V store. I did not like the look of it. The new rounded edge wasn't as nice as I thought it would be and for some reason the gun metal finish didn't thrill me.

As for the good, the keyboard is a huge improvement. Also, it was very fast.

So from what I saw, if the keyboard is not an issue, I would go with the Inc or the X. I have a feeling D-2's aren't going to be a huge seller.

That's why I'm considering the D-2 because I'll be able to get it right away instead of waiting.

Steeeler

Reaction score
Yeah I'm wondering about their X shortage right now. Pretty convenient to get more Droids out there. Many people won't wait for the X and just get the D-2 (even though the stores are out, I was told u can an Inc overnighted to u if u buy online).

I'm not a fan of swpe. I'm no longer a fan of a physical keyboard anymore either. If I could only choose btwn Inc or D-2, I would take the Inc.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Honestly, I don't care for the physical keyboards. I use the virtual and have no problems. Swype works great, too. I go back and forth with the keyboards. I just feel like the lines of the Inc are "cleaner" than the slide outs.