Dolby mobile missing

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
Hi I just got the HTC thunderbolt and I dont have dolby did I get screwed or did HTC remove it I love this phone so if someone could help it would be very much appreciated I really want dolby mobile

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
Hi I just got the HTC thunderbolt and I dont have dolby did I get screwed or did HTC remove it I love this phone so if someone could help it would be very much appreciated I really want dolby mobile

Lol huh... That's so funny u have it...let's see if ur in YouTube type video tap screen and in the top right will be a HQ button make sure its green but some vids are crap quality now when ur watching videos and stuff from ur gallery tap the screen and bottom left u will c 2 speakers emblem hit it and it will change to SRS.. and when ur in ur music player u will see the same dot with sound wave emblem in the top right hit it and hit SRS enhancement and yes u can really tell a difference especially in headphones. Hope that helps

OP
V

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
So dolby mobile and srs are the same man I thought it was going to be like the desire HD where it had an option for both

Shine52

Reaction score
Pretty sure you want Dolby when watching movies, video etc and SRS when listening to music. And yes it makes a big difference.

OP
V

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
Yeah but it doesn't have an option for dolby in video or music it only shows up in poweramp srs is the only option I get