What Major Spec/Feature on TB are You Really Excited About and Why?

Reaction score
Well, after really looking at my D1's specs in shame after viewing the TB's Specs, I got super excited about the Dolby Sorround Sound Speakers behind the Kickstand,(which I also love!) I listen to music a lot in my room and think the speakers are definitely going to change the sound quality positively:)
What awesome Spec/Feature on the TB entices you? And why?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score
The Kickstand, FFC, 4.3 Inch Screen :D

+1 I'm definitely going to love the kickstand (my brothers evos kickstand will have to hide in fear of its instability!) Haha, and the screen size is going to be amazing too, Netflix!,I can't wait to tango with my girlfriend using the FFC!:)

champaned_out

Reaction score
the D1 has a surprisingly nice speaker... my friends and i did a little test the other week.. my D1 vs Dinc vs DX vs iPhone 4... my D1 blew the other phones away when it comes using the speakerphone function to listen to music

i cant imagine how the TB's speakerphone will be... sends tingles down my spine thinking about it :p

motty69

Reaction score
While I am excited for the 4.3" screen and LTE data, what I'm really looking forward to is having a phone with horsepower and ram to spare. My last 3 phones were a Touch Pro 2, an Imagio and now an Eris. I've always had issues with low ram and slow moving GUIs. I am so ready for the powerhouse the TBolt should be.

Sent from my Eris

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reversed kickstand & The fact this phone should have been the Nexus 2/S.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was/am rather excited by the benchmark scores the T'Bolt generates. Some youtube vid I was watching stated that the Bionic didn't even score quite as high. One vid showed a T'Bolt Quadrant scoring over 1900 but I haven't seen any scores from a Bionic yet so I'm not sure how accurate that is.

I've rocked a OG Droid since 0900 opening day and can't wait to get a larger screen. dancedroid

metzor

Reaction score
While I am excited for the 4.3" screen and LTE data, what I'm really looking forward to is having a phone with horsepower and ram to spare. My last 3 phones were a Touch Pro 2, an Imagio and now an Eris. I've always had issues with low ram and slow moving GUIs. I am so ready for the powerhouse the TBolt should be.

Sent from my Eris

This. Although my OG droid isn't terrible, it's gotten more and more sluggish over time. I know a lot of people waiting for the TB have it worse than me, but I know so many people with DX's and DIncs and how smooth they are in comparison makes me more than a little jealous.

Also looking forward to the sense UI.

Reaction score
Im just over my D1. Its gotten a bit sluggish, I know I could put on a new ROM and all that but I dont feel like it now. My fiance ended up getting the Incredible for her warranty replacement for her Eris so now Im dying for a new phone, I dont like the fact her phone is better then mine haha. As far as features, that 4.3 inch screen looks phenomenal. Also I like the concept of having a big bulky phone. I used to have the the Palm Treo back in the day and I absolutely loved it. I like the FFC but dont know if Ill get to use it that much, can you only use Tango with ppl with FFC? Sorry thats probably a dumb question.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking FWD to having HTC Sense.. When I went shopping for my D1 I really wanted the Eris for the HTC Sense.. but knew that the D1 was going to be the better in the end.. So will be glad to get an HTC phone with some power and 4G, FFC, 4.3, and kickstand...

miss chris

Reaction score

Sent from my Eris

This. Although my OG droid isn't terrible, it's gotten more and more sluggish over time. I know a lot of people waiting for the TB have it worse than me, but I know so many people with DX's and DIncs and how smooth they are in comparison makes me more than a little jealous.

Also looking forward to the sense UI.

Me three! Love my OG Droid, but I am ready to take it to the next level. Alsio excited for the bigger screen since I use my phone as my kindle/nook.

CyD

Reaction score
Sense UI and the front facing camera. As well as the 4.3 inch screen and the processor. Kickstand too, and the 8mp camera. Also 4g.

Yeah, it's a step up from my OG Droid.

Java

Reaction score
Assuming this comes out before the Bionic, I'll be looking forward to switching out of my LG Dare the most, haha.
Switching from:
No FFC to a FFC
3.2 MP RFC w/ Flash to 8 MP RFC with Dual Flash
3" screen to 4.3" screen
240x400 pixels to 480x800 pixels
1100 mAh to 1400 mAh (which was disappointing, but upgrading to 2750 mAh likely: HTC Thunderbolt Extended Battery & Door Cover (2750 mAh))
2.25 GB of storage with card to 40 GB of storage with card
Kickstand, surround sound, etc of course

OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score
the D1 has a surprisingly nice speaker... my friends and i did a little test the other week.. my D1 vs Dinc vs DX vs iPhone 4... my D1 blew the other phones away when it comes using the speakerphone function to listen to music

i cant imagine how the TB's speakerphone will be... sends tingles down my spine thinking about it :p

+1
I'm thinking that the speaker will deliver better sound quality too as well as a louder listening experience:)