What Major Spec/Feature on TB are You Really Excited About and Why?

jpa1384

Reaction score
More ram and front cam

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Probly could look this up, but is the tb going to be unlocked and able to mod like the d1? This is definately a deciding factor for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Probly could look this up, but is the tb going to be unlocked and able to mod like the d1? This is definately a deciding factor for me.

Unlocked like D1? No, it will not. However, a pre-final-production demo model of the T'Bolt has already been rooted. If HTC does not change anything (root methodology has not been published to prevent HTC from doing this) then full root should be available very quickly following release. dancedroid

bassJAM

Reaction score
I'm just looking forward to a smartphone, and since I know I'll have my next phone for awhile I might as well get the most up-to-date out there and the 4G is a huge plus to me. I've been using a Samsung Trance for the past 2 years, and I just cracked the screen in October and somehow its kept running. The thing is starting to do random things now and I'm worried it'll die any day.

OP
XKXDISTURBEDXKX
Reaction score
More ram and front cam

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

+1 amen to that, within the first week of rooting my OG Droid I barely had enough memory to survive, does anyone think that MIUI will come to the thunderbolt?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gottaDROID

Reaction score
Sense UI and the front facing camera. As well as the 4.3 inch screen and the processor. Kickstand too, and the 8mp camera. Also 4g.

Yeah, it's a step up from my OG Droid.

Agreed! I had OG Droid and now Droid 2. Just ready for a something new!