unable to flash arise sound mod after flashing custom ROM on redmi note 4 aka mido device.

rupeshforu3

Reaction score
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I have redmi note 4 ie., mido smartphone with 64 GB ROM, 4 GB RAM and it is working properly. I love to use custom ROM's like AOKP, resurrection remix etc.,. Most of the time I love to listen music on my phone and so I want sound enhancers like Dolby atmos, Dolby digital plus, viper, Dirac etc.,.

From the past one year I am using my smart phone by flashing AOKP custom ROM with android version 7.0 ie., naught. I also flashed arise sound mod by selecting all of the above previously mentioned sound enhancers while installation. At present my smart phone is working properly without any errors and also sound quality is good.

I have tried to flash a lot of other custom ROM's like lineage os, resurrection remix, Aokp, fire hound etc.,. After flashing these ROMs some worked fine and some others failed in detecting sim card itself. For those ROM's which worked fine I have flashed arise sound mod by selecting all of the above previously mentioned sound enhancers. After rebooting I got errors such as "arkamys stopped working mute the device until restart", "am3d stopped working mute the device until restart " etc.,.

I have flashed the same zip file called old_arise.zip for all these custom ROM's by following the same procedure but none of these ROMs are working as good as AOKP CUSTOM ROM with android version naught.

Upto now I have examined a number of custom ROM's but I am attracted to AOKP custom ROM. At present AOKP team has released new ROM for my phone with android version Oreo and so I want to try this ROM in combination with arise sound mod.

In some website someone suggested to root the phone and after that flash magisk and after that flash magisk compatibility module and finally flash arise sound mod by selecting the option magisk compatibility to true. I have followed the above procedure and at first I have flashed AOKP custom ROM and after that flashed gapps 8.1 nano package and after booting everything worked fine. After that I have flashed magisk in twrp recovery manager and after that I have tried to flash magisk compatibility module and in this stage I got error as "magisk not found". I have flashed magisk package again and after that flashed magisk compatibility module and again I got error as "magisk not found".

May I know which is the latest best custom ROM which works properly with arise sound mod.

I am also requesting the people who have redmi note 4 I mean mido phone to flash latest AOKP custom ROM with arise sound mod. If you succeed please suggest how to flash AOKP custom ROM with arise sound mod.

Regards,
Rupesh.