Do you guys seriously like the new look of the bionic? i mean really?

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
The original bionic they had at the ces show or whatever, before they decided to "scrap" it looked sooooo much better than this crap i honestly think. What the hell is motorola thinking, this one feels so cheap and looks so standard its embarrasing taking it out of my pocket. Id rather get a bluetooth headset. Only reason i got it cuz of the ram and it runs much smoother then my crap droid charge. I havent noticed anyone else complaining about the look of this one, so just wanted to see if its just me or others also liked the original design and look of the bionic?

Troops2990

Reaction score
Think it might be just you buddy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

dmacarth

Reaction score
I'm holding it right now and think it looks and feels great. High quality build.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
P

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
i feel like the new one is so plain, looks like a Droid x with touch capasitive keys rounded off a bit. I expected some major stuff the way they talked about this phone but it feels so exaggerated ... i mean the phone performance i agree its bomb but the just the look of it so many phones look so much nicer next to it i think

713King

Reaction score
I think the droidforums should put like a chat system of some sort so people won't make so many threads with post like this one.

Troops2990

Reaction score
i feel like the new one is so plain, looks like a Droid x with touch capasitive keys rounded off a bit. I expected some major stuff the way they talked about this phone but it feels so exaggerated ... i mean the phone performance i agree its bomb but the just the look of it so many phones look so much nicer next to it i think

Well u do have the 14 day return period

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Reaction score
Love the look and feel. The only minor flaw is that it does not feel as strong and durable as previous Moto Droids. But overall it is a great phone and looks better than anything else out there imo.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I say, if you want a phone for its looks get an iPhone. People will think you're cool. Its a phone, not an accessory. Get it for its performance and functionality.

LLR00717

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
LOVE the look and feel of the Bionic.
My ONLY gripe about the design is placing the power button on the upper left like they did.

I pocket my phone in my left pocket thus my index finger naturally moves towards the upper right of the device.
Middle was cool on the X but on the left is going to take some serious getting used to.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
People are seem to be missing one thing, the phone which is a durable build, and is LIGHTER, if you drop it, less chance something will break. Compare it to dropping lets say, a text book and a spiral notebook ... which is gonna hit the ground harder?

Dougw133

Reaction score
Yeah. Power button top left is killing me. I used to zip around d1 one handed. This is tough

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Like it a lot. Only complaints are that the power button is on the left side instead of the usual top right side. Also, I think the LED notification light is too small and dim.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Like it a lot. Only complaints are that the power button is on the left side instead of the usual top right side. Also, I think the LED notification light is too small and dim.

I actually like the new power button, its not inset, so I dont have to go pushing down hard to reach it. As for the LED, I see no probs with it, works sufficiently for me.

anuraj1

Reaction score
The old one from CES was so bloated and bulbous. The Targa version is true to the Droid line. It feels solid, uses glass and metal and not all plastics and is so much lighter than expected. I am using the extended battery and that is adding quite a bit to the weight though haha