[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

EAK

Reaction score
I get it also, but it's only for like half a second. I think maybe you guys need to switch to Franco's kernel.

drumst1x

Reaction score
I am still on Jan 5th build as well, but wanted to report some weirdness. First, if I try installing with the Google apps from kejar linked on the first post, I can't get any gapps to run. They all force close on me. I found some other copy on the web that works fine tho.
I can't get my calendar to sync up (or even open) from either an exchange calendar or a Google calendar.
Facebook pics are not going as default images for my contacts, even tho Facebook IS on my accounts settings and set to sync. Twitter pics are loading fine.

Overall loving the from tho. So glad you got a gnex, Winner! Thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Dilligaf

Reaction score
Hmmm...very odd. The only time my LED comes on is when the phone rings.

Otherwise, all is great - love the ROM, looking forward to future builds.

ntxct

Reaction score
I highly doubt it's rom related but I haven't been able to get any notification vibration working on my device... using light flow for all my notifications (so Im semi sure its light flow's problem, though on stock 4.0.2 it was working) Anyways, vibrate on screen press is working, and I know the phone's sound is set to sound + vibrate, setting up a notification within light flow (yes once again, not rom-related), the led control works, the sound on notification works, but whether its 1,2,3 - short, medium, or long vibrates, no vibration actually happens. As soon as the next build drops, I'll experiment with the stock install.

Getting great performance in GTA3, Dragon's lair (not that it's too intensive) and never have launcher redraws unless I go into the Trebuchet settings, and then press home, but I suspect that's due to changes being actively made, in any case its consistent and only shown there.

Lastly, in the CMsettings, the "Indicator Color" in the Notification Power Widget settings still force closes, I don't care to change the color, but it is an easy way to guarantee a force close when I want to see that pop-up :p

Found a solution running 1-08 - LED notification works with light flow and vibrate ONLY when the phone is in vibrate mode, in sound + vibrate, the vibration doesnt work.

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
on the 0108 build i cannot get the flashlight widget feature on the notification bar

The Race To Die

Reaction score
^^
updated to 1.08.2012 and everything works like butter. I am not able to load the "blue buttons" zip though...not sure if it's just me but figured I'd say something. I'm running Franco #10 with no issues.

Blue softkeys worked fine for me. Did you make sure to get the new softkeys that were made for 0108? Winner updates them each build so don't use the 0105 softkeys with the 0108 ROM.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
I see under CYANOGENMOD -> Trebuchet -> Homescreen, there is an option to disable the persistent search bar but this doesnt reclaim the space and still remain a 4x4 grid instead of 4x5 grid. I have seen some other ROMs enable this feature and I read some instructions on how you can manually do it (https://docs.google.com/document/d/13uBgxYZjR5kb0wjzwIDRsy0oSRJeTS9fIJdxFmtFavA/edit?pli=1) but it requires you to use ApkTool which is way above my head.

Any suggestions?

Try Nova Launcher. It has the stock ICS look and feel, but with a lot more features. It has an option to remove the search bar but reclaims the underlying real estate on the screen. You can select the number of home screens and change the grid dimensions on the home screens, use auto rotate, resize widgets and more.

Wintrmte

Reaction score
Pretty noob question but I just got the Nexus today, got it rooted, recovery installed etc. Downloaded the ROM off the OP, did the complete factory reset / wipe cache / davlik, etc.

Problem though is when the phone boots up, it doesn't let me set any of my account information up to connect to Google. In the Accounts & Sync options, there's just the two corporate options there.

How do I get in to set it back up so it's connected to Google/Gmail again?

Thanks!

BOA

Reaction score
Pretty noob question but I just got the Nexus today, got it rooted, recovery installed etc. Downloaded the ROM off the OP, did the complete factory reset / wipe cache / davlik, etc.

Problem though is when the phone boots up, it doesn't let me set any of my account information up to connect to Google. In the Accounts & Sync options, there's just the two corporate options there.

How do I get in to set it back up so it's connected to Google/Gmail again?

Thanks!
Just hit.the add account and select Google then setup your account to log into Google.

Wintrmte

Reaction score
Just hit.the add account and select Google then setup your account to log into Google.

Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately, when I hit Add Account, the only two options I have listed are: Corporate and Email (shows the corporate email icon, not the normal Gmail one).

Wintrmte

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately, when I hit Add Account, the only two options I have listed are: Corporate and Email (shows the corporate email icon, not the normal Gmail one).

Think I might have figured out why, I didn't get the GApps. When I click the link in the OP, it can't find the teamgummy site. Is it working for anyone else?

Saeeid

Reaction score
Hi ...
im running this Mobile in GSM Network !!
is this ROM ok with GSM Network ?!