Pulls from gerrit and other modifications:
Changes in 6/27 build:
Download (goo-inside.me)
Download (ROM Manager)
MD5: 88369f75b7e528ad291e54dd4ff4156b
Latest Gapps: 20120429
MD5: 7c524e1e078164f681e0aa6753180b2c

Blue Soft Keys Download

All credit goes to the Cyanogenmod team and to whoever made the gerrit submissions.

Reaction score
Please please pleeease look into auto toggle for data when the screen is off... I have read a bit about it and saw it was complicated to switch radios seamlessly but I think it would definately help with battery life. Maybe also think about a super save mode where data is toggled off completely while the screen is off but every half hour or so it turns on for a minute to update notifications, emails, and other data features. please! :hail:

666ogre666

Reaction score
Please please pleeease look into auto toggle for data when the screen is off... I have read a bit about it and saw it was complicated to switch radios seamlessly but I think it would definately help with battery life. Maybe also think about a super save mode where data is toggled off completely while the screen is off but every half hour or so it turns on for a minute to update notifications, emails, and other data features. please! :hail:

Sounds like something you could do with tasker, Im not sure about the 4g to 3g but I know you can do the data thing.

Reaction score
I was actually reading about tasker and that. No one definatively confirmed the 4g to 3g switch. I did see a bit about turning off services completely and I will Dec look into it more but it would be a great addition to a ROM. Also since we are on the topic some ROMS have a reboot feature in the power menu. Def love that. Is there an app to add that to the power button menu?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

parker34

Reaction score
I was actually reading about tasker and that. No one definatively confirmed the 4g to 3g switch. I did see a bit about turning off services completely and I will Dec look into it more but it would be a great addition to a ROM. Also since we are on the topic some ROMS have a reboot feature in the power menu. Def love that. Is there an app to add that to the power button menu?

Don't know of an app but there is a flashable mod over on XDA.

I'm ready for some CM9 goodness!

otter34

Reaction score
It would be nice if you could add the dropdown galaxy widget from the notification bar and the flashlight app. Most importantly I wish you could make the notifications louder so I can actually hear the damn things. I'm thinking about returning it because of the notifications, but figure eventually someone will improve on that...and change the navigator voice to what is was on droid instead of a drunken southern girl like it is now. If you can do that I will be thrilled, THRILLED to donate.

mightybrick

Reaction score
One thing I'm definitely hoping for is to be able to unlink the ringer and notification volumes. For some reason in ICS they cannot be unlinked. What was Google thinking??? I'm hoping CM9 can fix this.

powerwagon

Reaction score
It would be nice if you could add the dropdown galaxy widget from the notification bar and the flashlight app. Most importantly I wish you could make the notifications louder so I can actually hear the damn things. I'm thinking about returning it because of the notifications, but figure eventually someone will improve on that...and change the navigator voice to what is was on droid instead of a drunken southern girl like it is now. If you can do that I will be thrilled, THRILLED to donate.

Volume+ from market fixes this.

otter34

Reaction score
One thing I'm definitely hoping for is to be able to unlink the ringer and notification volumes. For some reason in ICS they cannot be unlinked. What was Google thinking??? I'm hoping CM9 can fix this.

host hammond irs host vincent

Thats my voice to text...i said "i was coming here to post the same thing" would be nice to fix that too. It was funny at first but now its annoying