[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

zero7404

Reaction score
Yeah, I think they changed the dimming settings to avoid the low brightness levels where you can see the "fabric" of the screen (I'm not sure what to call it.).

You can change the settings manually, though.

they are called pixels ...

posted via android ....

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Since there's the official release of cm9 a stable version can someone point me on how to install I'm on aokp m6 once i install cm9 is there a way to restore backups back and forth without having to sbf or something?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Since there's the official release of cm9 a stable version can someone point me on how to install I'm on aokp m6 once i install cm9 is there a way to restore backups back and forth without having to sbf or something?

Boot to recovery & make a backup. Then, do a full wipe & install any rom you want. Don't like the new rom? Boot to recovery & restore your backup. If you like the new rom, make a backup of it. Just in case something happens down the road.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
CJM said:
Boot to recovery & make a backup. Then, do a full wipe & install any rom you want. Don't like the new rom? Boot to recovery & restore your backup. If you like the new rom, make a backup of it. Just in case something happens down the road.

Is there a thread on how to install

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Does cm10 have custom color for the softkeys?

Sent from my jellyfish

EL Lacost

Reaction score
bazar6 said:
Nope... and I (personally) doubt they will. That's more of an AOKP thing.

Wel that sux but other than that this rom is great and smooth

Sent from my jellyfish

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Wel that sux but other than that this rom is great and smooth

Sent from my jellyfish

Check out any themes that work with the theme chooser, and also anyone that produces custom softkeys (most softkey theme devs provide the images to produce a zipthemer/MetaMorph package, that can be installed on to any Rom).

EL Lacost

Reaction score
bazar6 said:
Check out any themes that work with the theme chooser, and also anyone that produces custom softkeys (most softkey theme devs provide the images to produce a zipthemer/MetaMorph package, that can be installed on to any Rom).

Thanks will this work with the verizon model as well? Because i thought it was only for tmobile

Sent from my jellyfish

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Thanks will this work with the verizon model as well? Because i thought it was only for tmobile

Sent from my jellyfish

Yea man, CM9 and CM10 have it built in, and mostly all other Roms do as well (I haven't tried out AOKP's build 1 of JB, but I'm sure they have it). It's no longer carrier specific, it now depends on if the Rom has it built in. It is limited in some ways, but not a whole lot.

If you're running CM9/10, go to Settings > Themes > and apply whatever one you want (you first have to install them via sideload or from the market), and there's always a "System" theme if you want to revert to the stock settings/look. If you want to give it a try, I have a Red and Green theme for the Theme Chooser based on CM9 (updating to CM10 very soon).

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Hey I have goo manager and it tells me that there is an update but it doesn't update it?

Sent from my jellyfish

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Is there a thread to themes available to cyanogenmod 9 the official stable build i havent found any themes cyanogen usually has a ton but it seems like nexus dont have any themes really for it