Bug Fixes and a Little More What Else Could You Ask For- Sapphire 0.6.2

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes...I like to remember all good things come to those who wait.:)

Thoraldus

Reaction score
Looking forward to 0.7.0 ... I've been salivating over the new wiki page for 24 hours now. :wink:

I have to say though, that 0.6.2 is a real pleasure to run. I could live it for a long time. :heart:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Looking forward to 0.7.0 ... I've been salivating over the new wiki page for 24 hours now. :wink:

I have to say though, that 0.6.2 is a real pleasure to run. I could live it for a long time. :heart:

Yup looking forward to it too. I hope its gets released cuz I dont want keep refreshing this page all day again. :icon_ lala:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yup looking forward to it too. I hope its gets released cuz I dont want keep refreshing this page all day again. :icon_ lala:

I'm in the same boat! Between refreshing the WIKI, and DF I think my mouse will go out soon!:icon_ banana:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

I'm in the same boat! Between refreshing the WIKI, and DF I think my mouse will go out soon!:icon_ banana:

Lets just hope CVPCS wife wont pull the plug on the server again....dancedroid

OP
S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
lol relax guys let me say it like this... expect us NOT to release, when we know for sure we will be releasing today we'll let you know so that you can get all excited and not have your hopes dashed day after day :-D

Thoraldus

Reaction score

Hah! I installed Opera just to use it's page auto-refresh mode. :happy:

Thoraldus

Reaction score
lol relax guys let me say it like this... expect us NOT to release, when we know for sure we will be releasing today we'll let you know so that you can get all excited and not have your hopes dashed day after day :-D

No problem Sniffle. We're all just so happy to have you guys knocking yourselves out to make a great product. Thanks for all you do for us!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
WOW just read thru the changelog looks good and I also saw P3Droid made 8SV, and 8LV Kernels ranging from 800 - 1300 7 Slot min speed on all of them is 125!dancedroid

This just keeps getting better and better!

Keep up the great work! Donation was sent yesterday, just a small token of my appreciation for all you do.

-Steve

Last edited:

phenley

Reaction score
is there a changelog that I am just not seeing somewhere? please excuse the ignorance

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gloster

Reaction score
is there a changelog that I am just not seeing somewhere? please excuse the ignorance

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

people are sneaking on to the .7 release page (no files posted yet) to see the change log and check for postings.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reading over the changelog makes me want this release even more! This is going to be one awesome release! :D

306stang

Reaction score
Sorry I'm not reading through 42 pages . . . . .

Where are google apps? Tried loading a w.q version I had but it won't take. I have no navigation, etc