Boot Manager - Androids First Multi Boot Application

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We'll try to get support on as much as possible just lots of coding work to do :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

creaky

Reaction score
Wow, I'd love to use this on my x. Sounds like an amazing app. Congrats, guys!

sent from my Cyanogenmodded X

crazyjoker2

Reaction score
So if I have UD 2.5, Miui, SS 5.4 and UD 3.x.x backups on my cd card I can swap between all without doing the grind of wiping and flashing? or do I have to build fresh roms for this app?

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Awesome! Any idea if the Dinc2 will be supported? Even though its old, it may be my next phone..

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Awesome work G! Gunna pick it up this week

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just purchased it I will play with it tomo, good job guys.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!
Curious, anyone using it to flash between completely different ROMs will this replace the radio as well (e.g. a AOSP Froyo and a leaked Gingerbread that require different Radios as well as kernels)?? That would be my use and I notice it mentions that it replaces the kernel but didn't say anything about the radio?

Sandso9

Reaction score
purchased this for my OG now just waiting for some x2 support :)

Jeyman

Reaction score
Looks awesome!!
Curious, anyone using it to flash between completely different ROMs will this replace the radio as well (e.g. a AOSP Froyo and a leaked Gingerbread that require different Radios as well as kernels)?? That would be my use and I notice it mentions that it replaces the kernel but didn't say anything about the radio?

seeing as you cant flash a radio via recovery I do not think that would work. But hay who nos they have done some crazy stuff in the past.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!

No the app doesn't switch ur radio that's a phone limitation for u tb users but according to another user here MR2+ radios will work for both froyo and gb neither of us have a tb but I plan to read up a bit on those radios a bit today

As for support on the x and what not gonna need to buy one of those phones or get one some how before we can get support there since it would probably be close to impossible to figure that 2nd init stuff out with a beta tester and not actually have one of those phones.

Sandso9

Reaction score
Looks awesome!!

hey i sent you a pm but when i try to install a rom on my og using this app it force closes it finishes creating cache.img then it trys to do something else but force close pops up and i cant see what its trying to do any way to fix this or do i have to wait for an update?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Now to find a rom to try it with.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums