Boot Manager update includes Droid Razr Support!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vkCEbkaYeabaD30yfMscsqc40FcMBK6_z81z_sZdXUvgOG27vYdan1ZuDyTyr6_4mg=w705

I have some big news for Motorola Droid Razr users! Boot Manager the app that allows users to boot into multiple roms on the same phone has been upgraded to support your device. Boot manager allows you to install boot roms from your sdcard and boot between them with just a restart. This also allows users to safely test roms being that the main system is left in tact. This is great for the crackflasher who just can't decide on a favorite Rom. You can also sync Sms and phone logs across Roms! I have used Boot Manager in the past and can say that the boot roms feel like you are running the Rom on your main system. You wouldn't even know that the rom is running from the sdcard! The latest version is available for free on the play market or you can grab the Pro version from the link below!

Google Play Market link: Boot Manager Pro

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also supports the HTC Rezound in this update we also added an install queue and much more

D3 will be next along with the nexus s if we can ever figure that one but we're looking to add much moto love!

jerkwad

Reaction score
so i've been at this "ROM Game" for about 2 years...bought this app when it first came out for the OG Moto Droid - great stuff! Thanks for finally bringing the RAZR into the fold (and i the rezound too, i guess lol).

For some, they might not know what a 2nd init is or which ROMS are a 2nd init ROM. I use eclipse 1.3 (which I dno't believe is a 2nd init). Can you guys post a few examples of what has worked for you so far? Which ROM are you running as your non-safe, for example...Thanks!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
So has the Bionic been left out on purpose, even though the Razr fix should make it compatible with the Bionic?

I ask because the Bionic is not mentioned at all, yet Google Play tells me it is compatible with my device. Common sense would tell me it is, but i'd like someone to confirm before I try it.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Your blur roms such as eclipse are not 2nd init roms they can't be the phone rom but they can be slot roms
Your aosp roms on the other hand are your 2nd init roms so things like gummy, miui, etc

You can tell by doing this if you go into the rom zip and browse to /system/etc/ and you see hijack-boot.zip then it's a 2nd init rom if that isn't there then it's a non 2nd init rom.

When i was working with the razr i had miui as my phone rom and then anything besides the ics leak should be able to load into a slot except razrx 1.2 although it's older version installed fine

As for the bionic no that is not supported at the time but maybe soon we can add support for it although i haven't looked at what your guys situation is

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Up next is the Droid 4... of course we need more D4 roms too. :biggrin: hint, hint.