Boot Manager with Galaxy Nexus Support

equake

Reaction score
GummyNex installed but Boot Manager would force close. Help needed if running BM on GummyNex

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GummyNex installed but Boot Manager would force close. Help needed if running BM on GummyNex

If it's fcing just uninstall it and reinstall from the market

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

jokies

Reaction score
DancingNexus We are glad to announce Boot Manager for the Galaxy Nexus by our very own Gflam and XDA's Conap DancingNexus

a8u41.jpg

If you're not familiar with this app yet, maybe it's time; imagine all of your different ROM set-ups right at your fingertips easily available with a simple reboot.

1f7akw.jpg

Including Galaxy Nexus support here are a few key changes you can expect to see...

• Infinite slots!
  • Galaxy Nexus Support
  • License Check extended to a week
  • Hide su toasts (superuser elite only)
  • Fix for force close when setting screen shot in MIUI rom's
  • Thunderbolt defaulted to force large boot.img
  • Fixed unsupported device using a key
  • Manually setting variables only accepts numbers
  • ICS Support
  • Sms and Call Log synced between ROMs (you choose what ones too)

...and with a list of supported devices this long it's not only for the Gnex users

• Galaxy Nexus
  • HTC Desire
  • HTC Desire HD
  • Htc Desire S
  • HTC Desire Z
  • Htc Evo 3D
  • HTC EVO 4G
  • HTC G2(aka Vision)
  • HTC Incredible 1
  • Htc Incredible 2
  • Htc Incredible S
  • HTC Inspire4g
  • HTC MyTouch 4G
  • HTC Nexus One
  • Htc Sensation
  • HTC Thunderbolt
  • Motorola Droid 1
  • Motorola Droid 2
  • Motorola Droid 2 Global
  • Motorola Droid X

Developer Notes

Boot Manager is Android's first multi-booter application. It allows you to boot up to 5 ROMs on your phone and switch between them with just a reboot. Each ROM is completely separate in that they all have their own file-systems and all data is preserved on each ROM so it's like having 5 different phones.

About the Devs

Team Init 2 Winit Apps includes GFlam from DroidForums.net and Conap from forum.xda-developers.com. We are both self taught Android developers who love to do the impossible, and create original never before done applications such as Boot Manager and Boot RANDimations.

Conap-started developing rom's for the Droid Eris with his line of CELB rom's and kernels at XDAForums as well as working on some previous dual booting projects for Android and eventually moved on to coding apps for Android. He is self taught through the power of Google search, and by day works in Law Enforcement for the State of Delaware.

GFlam-started as a themer at Droid Forums but soon moved on to code by deving a ROM known as Sourcery along with Eagle1967 and later moved on to applications. He is currently a student at the University of Delaware and studying finance with future dreams of going to law school.

[video=youtube;bU0VJ1jmbx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU0VJ1jmbx8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Market Link and be sure to check out Init 2 Winit's Site Here

I have MIUI offical weekly installed on my sdcard using boot manager lite. But every time I switch from phone rom to it the touch screen will not respond. However, it will be fixed by a reboot. In case Galaxy Nexus do not have any other ways to force reboot besides pulling the battery, it can be very annoying.

jawonder

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted one of my roms and it was cause by BootManager not showing the Roms in there right slots when when you just open it. I was deleting a slot with a rom that i got stuck on the startup screen, BootManager showed me the rom i want to delete in the wrong slot which i realized after deleting, it's the rom that i'm booted on . If i'm on the rom is there a way to save it back into one of the slots ?.

jawonder

Reaction score
Are you gonna update this so it can be use to install Jellybean Roms?, i tried and they all failed .

dragn4rce

Reaction score
So I've downloaded this app and it doesn't seem to work. I've sent an email through the Play Store.

Here it is:

Hello!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have downloaded your jaw dropping app "Boot Manager". I have the Galaxy Nexus running v4.1.1. I have read the Manual Website and learned a lot about your app. Just when I thought my phone was ready for it's first ever dual boot, my phone gets stuck at the Google Screen and then directs me back to Recovery. I was able to fix it by following instructions on your websites.

Attempted Dual Boot:
JB(Vicious JellyBean) into ICS(Paranoid Android)

So then I tried an experiment. I figured maybe I can't dual boot JB into ICS. So I tried to dual boot JB into JB. It failed as well.

Attempted Dual Boot:
JB(Vicious JellyBean) Into JB(CM10)

I have never tried ICS to ICS yet. But I don't want to use ICS as a primary rom. So are you guys working to fix this with an update??? Or do u have an answer to fix this now???

I really want to buy the Pro but I don't think that will solve the issues. =\

Thanks for reading!!! ^__^

Any ideas????