Boot Manager - Androids First Multi Boot Application

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
2gvkhsm.png

From DF's very own gflam and XDA's Conap comes Boot Manager

Boot Manager is the first Android Multi-Booter Application! The application installs up to four ROMs to your sdcard and you can keep one on your phone as well to allow you to boot up to five ROMs and switch between them with just a reboot. This is the must have application for any flashaholic and will finally allow you to keep up with those nightly builds we have all come to love or just boot your favorite ROMs from your favorite developers. The application is great for developers as well since you now have 5 slots for testing ROMs.

The application acts as your recovery for the four sdcard slots. Install your kernels, theme, and ROMs all through the app and use your normal recovery for your phone ROM.

Root Required.

Current Supported Devices
  • Motorola Droid 1 (sholes)
  • HTC Incredible 1 (incs)
  • HTC Evo 4G
  • HTC Thunderbolt (mecha)
  • HTC Vision (vision)

Check it out in the Market and let us know what you think

Market Link

From the Developers - Get it in the market for $2.99 we back our apps 100% and if you have any issues/problems at all send us an email and we'll work to help you get your issue resolved. If your issue can not be resolved we will refund you even if you've already missed the markets deadline

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Sounds awesome getting this ape for sure!

Sent from my Ging3rTh3ory Thunderbolt!

If u have the TB and like AOSP u need this app! Switching from LTB and synergy my god works everytime! Even the location on fancy widgets! I am completely pleased and satisfied! TY for this awesome app! Switching back and forth is seamless and it just flat out works!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
This would be amazing if it could be used on the X. Damn you locked bootloader!

SSX v2.0

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This would be amazing if it could be used on the X. Damn you locked bootloader!

SSX v2.0

Support may come 2nd init gives us something to work with but unfortunately no promises

Reaction score
Dual boot on android? If 2nd init gives us poor moto users the ability to do this I will be thrilled, otherwise an unlocked bootloader will be a necessity when I go to upgrade (already eligible to).

You guys are seriously impressive.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dual boot on android? If 2nd init gives us poor moto users the ability to do this I will be thrilled, otherwise an unlocked bootloader will be a necessity when I go to upgrade (already eligible to).

Um well technically it's not dual booting android since you can install up to five roms so it's more like multi booting :) ha but yea we're gonna play with that 2nd init soon and see what we can do

Sandso9

Reaction score

Um well technically it's not dual booting android since you can install up to five roms so it's more like multi booting :) ha but yea we're gonna play with that 2nd init soon and see what we can do

thats nice to see cause the x2 just got 2nd init ported over from the atrix and were starting to get roms hopefully we can see this on the x2 as well? :)