Bionic heartbreak.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I agree. I'm gonna have an admin "clean" some of these repeated threads

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Yes thankyou!!! Almost every recent thread/ post is related to speculation and nonsense about this device. Ill be so glad when it finally comes out and the world resumes spinning and we can move on lol..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Blame Motorola and Verizon for keeping everyone in the dark. Without speculation, this forum wouldn't even exist.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Blame Motorola and Verizon for keeping everyone in the dark. Without speculation, this forum wouldn't even exist.

Have to disagree, there is plenty of factual info, custom roms, themes, i could go on and on but im sure i dont need to. By the way neither verizon nor motorola started any of these threads, nor do i believe they forced anyone else to at gunpoint.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Sadly I dislike it's appearance, the odd shape puts me off. Yes I know that's a sad reason to not choose a device. But when there are many options, it's time to make the decisions that best fit each persons needs.

I'm interested in seeing what the Prime, Revolution 2, and Vigor (TB 2) will look like.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

tcayton49

Reaction score
No LTE = No GSII

If it by some miracle it has LTE and it comes out within days of the bionic then I don't see a reason at this point not to get it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Build Quality-moto is notoriously better at build quality
Battery Life-Bionic will likely be much better
Updates-Samsung's update history in the U.S. just plain sucks
And on the Opinion side:
I like what I've seen from the new Non-Blur UX, not liking the touchwiz so much
Screen-I love the qHD Pentile, and can't stand SAMOLED+

So yeah, there are a few reasons. But it still comes down to personal preference.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have to disagree, there is plenty of factual info, custom roms, themes, i could go on and on but im sure i dont need to. By the way neither verizon nor motorola started any of these threads, nor do i believe they forced anyone else to at gunpoint.

Doesn't matter if you disagree, it's a fact that the Bionic forum would not exist without speculation.

Moto or Verizon have yet to release factual information about the Bionic.

So sorry you disagree, but you're wrong.

tcayton49

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if you disagree, it's a fact that the Bionic forum would not exist without speculation.

Moto or Verizon have yet to release factual information about the Bionic.

So sorry you disagree, but you're wrong.

Actually its not a fact that it wouldn't exist without speculation. You are just speculating that. Moto and Verizon officially announced the bionic. Moto officially announced that it was delayed. Moto then officially announced that it would be a september release. Verizon has a teaser on their main page, and also a page where you can sign up for more information on the Bionic when it is available. None of these things are speculation and all of these things would be part of any non-speculative bionic forum. So there would still be reason to have a Bionic forum even without all the speculation. It wouldn't be as fun and exciting as it is, but it would still be here.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The point is, we don't need 15 threads about the Bionic if people are gonna ask the same questions about it in each one.

tcayton49

Reaction score
The point is, we don't need 15 threads about the Bionic if people are gonna ask the same questions about it in each one.

gotta agree with that. kinda depressing to click on a "new" thread only to see that its old info :(

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The reason you click on a new thread with old info is because there's nothing officially released to talk about. Because they still haven't said anything about the Bionic. All information we get is from people who SPECULATE and take any information that's leaked and bring it here.

You guys and your "factual" information, you're the ones who troll the forums all day looking for new information and then slap the hands that feed it to you by stating it's all speculation.

The speculation isn't the problem here, it's your hypocrisy.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The reason you click on a new thread with old info is because there's nothing officially released to talk about. Because they still haven't said anything about the Bionic. All information we get is from people who SPECULATE and take any information that's leaked and bring it here.

You guys and your "factual" information, you're the ones who troll the forums all day looking for new information and then slap the hands that feed it to you by stating it's all speculation.

The speculation isn't the problem here, it's your hypocrisy.

How does hypocrisy fit into this? The droidforums news team brings you what information we find. We don't try to convince you that its real, we leave it up to the reader to decide.

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
How does hypocrisy fit into this? The droidforums news team drings you what information we find. We don't try to convince you that its real, we leave it up to the reader to decide.

I'm not talking about the DF news team, I'm talking about the forum users who think no one should talk about anything that hasn't been factually agreed upon or released from Moto/Verizon. I'm just pointing out that this Bionic forum would be nearly nonexistent without said speculation and rumored news.

Since the manufacturers refuse to release official information, all we have is speculation and rumor, which I'm fine with discussing.

Last edited: