best web browser

stabl4life82

Reaction score
in ur guys opinions and usage of diff browsers on the market, which is the best overall for u? i have dolphin hd right now and it is cool feature wise, but loading kinda sucks...i had opera before and that was fast but it isnt fancy and looks too plain..never tried x scope or skyfire...what u u guys prefer?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Either stock or Dolphin. I prefer stock but I can see why lots of people like Dolphin. Lots of threads on this subject already.

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i actually looked for some in the search button and couldnt find any...well fairly new ones since a lot of browsers get updates every now and then

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I prefer stock, really don't see a need to move to anything else

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
im thinking bout maybe going back to it just to try it out cause i never really gave it a run after i got my droid... i know when i had t mobile and a g1, it was crappy though....but diff phone, diff carrier, better android update should equal better overall so i guess we will see....plus my phone is rooted and clocked at 1.2 so that should help i am assuming

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am a DolphinHD user all the way. I do kinda wish that the Stock Browser, XScope, and Dolphin would get together and have a baby. I mean DolphinHD is amazing because of its features, user interface, and I just love how its kept up to date. However there are parts of the Stock and XScope browser that I love like speed...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stock. That said, I also have Dolphin HD loaded but that's mainly because I can set the user agent to desktop and have it stick.

Not sure why people feel the need to poll. Try them out and use what works for you. It's not a one-size-fits-all world.