Web Browsers - Which ones do you use?

dolpns13

Reaction score
I was just curious what everyone uses as a web browser? I would like to try out some other ones. Right now I use Dolphin Browser. I really like the tabbed browsing, that isnt offered in the default browser and pinch zoom. I dont use the gestures too often, except to close the browser.

What is your preferred browser?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i use stock, if I ever feel like using another browser it is Chrome.

Stock browser has pinch zoom.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
ICS browser + I've tried quite a few and this has been my favorite one so far.

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
Yeah... Pretty sure it's only for ICS & Jelly Bean. Definitely a lot faster than the stock browser I was used to using on the OG Droid.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
dolphin is my main

dolphin beta is faster with normal pages but doesn't always load videos/flash content

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

hbgirl1968

Reaction score
Chrome is my browser of choice. Love that it automatically syncs my bookmarks with my laptop chrome.

skennelly

Reaction score
I used to use dolphin browser until I moved to ICS. Now it is chrome all the way. I love the ability to to sync my desktop bookmarks to my phone and tablet. Also, if I have a webpage open on my laptop, if I have to leave, it will sync with my phone and I can read it on the go.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
skennelly said:
I used to use dolphin browser until I moved to ICS. Now it is chrome all the way. I love the ability to to sync my desktop bookmarks to my phone and tablet. Also, if I have a webpage open on my laptop, if I have to leave, it will sync with my phone and I can read it on the go.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Whoa, I was not aware of that. I think I may have to give chrome a second chance. What about opening webpages in desktop mode instead of mobile mode? It is one of the reasons I didn't like using chrome because so many of the sites default to mobile even though I have it set to default to desktop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
Whoa, I was not aware of that. I think I may have to give chrome a second chance. What about opening webpages in desktop mode instead of mobile mode? It is one of the reasons I didn't like using chrome because so many of the sites default to mobile even though I have it set to default to desktop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

You are really in for the kill with that lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

smrivera80

Reaction score
I was using the stock browser for ICS and I liked it. I recently started using Chrome because I like that it syncs with my laptop automatically. I haven't had any problems with it so far.