Best Weather App?

Hivoltage

Reaction score
Need some opinions on the best weather App. I bought the Weatherbug but I dont really like it. Any other good options that kick butt?

Enter

Reaction score
I use The Weather Channel, it is simple and gets the job done. I never once tried Weatherbug because their early versions on the pc were just horrible and full or adware.

CatsTide

Reaction score
Need some opinions on the best weather App. I bought the Weatherbug but I dont really like it. Any other good options that kick butt?
depends on what you're looking for.as far as accuracy WB is the best i have found.as far as looks go,go with beautiful widgets.

toddegreene

Reaction score
Well so much for my recommendation. I'm quite happy with Weatherbug Elite. If memory serves, there are a couple other weather threads out there. Beautiful Widgets and Weather widget (donate)? are two I remember being popular.

CatsTide

Reaction score
I use The Weather Channel, it is simple and gets the job done. I never once tried Weatherbug because their early versions on the pc were just horrible and full or adware.
times have changed....at least for the mobile versions.

backlash

Reaction score
I'm using weather widget free.......the version before all the adds.

Sp3aK

Reaction score
Weather Bug works great for me. There is a station close to where I live so it's pretty accurate. Decent amount of settings/customization.

To each their own though! I recommend picking out a few and try them each a few days at a time. If they are free (a lot are) then it won't cost you anything but a few minutes to install/uninstall.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
using beautiful widget now.. its soooooo pretty...

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

Reaction score
Maybe I dont know how to use Weatherbug then, are there some decent instructions someplace?

Reaction score
i use beautiful widgets and hope that googles servers get it right (and they usually do)...other than that i like the news & weather widget from 2.1 i'd look into that one too.

CatsTide

Reaction score
Maybe I dont know how to use Weatherbug then, are there some decent instructions someplace?
there is a help forum available from within the app...what questions do you have?maybe we can answer them here.

paOol

Reaction score
i use beautiful widgets on my homescreen, and on the next screen i have the news/weather app from 2.1.
i check the news multiple times everyday, so i get the weekly forecast from the 2.1 app, and for the daily one i just look at my home screen.