battery issue

kyonxharuhi2

Reaction score
my batterys incraments are freaking me out they stay at a certain percent for hours then they take forever to change fore example i had 100% battery for a couple hours turned it off and on again i then had around 60% and i dont know wjy this is happening i tried calibration but it hasnt worked yet someone please help cannot afford a new battery!!! P.S. i dont have service this is a wifi:mad: phone :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
You may want to test out a different battery monitor to see if the one you are using has freaked out. If another monitor says the same thing then I have no idea other than the battery may be dying.

OP
K

kyonxharuhi2

Reaction score
You may want to test out a different battery monitor to see if the one you are using has freaked out. If another monitor says the same thing then I have no idea other than the battery may be dying.

Ok I'll have to wait till Monday I have 5 battery monitor apps going all say the same so I'll benorderijg a new battery Monday or maybe seven a new phone the droid bionic batteries are expensive