Battery Issue

I've been using MIUI for a few months now and also noticed this latest release 12.3.2 has been draining my battery pretty quickly. Battery calibration aside, I checked battery usage under the settings app after 22hrs and found "cell standby" taking the most juice (40%). Another telling figure is the "time without signal" is at 50%. Anyone else getting the same battery stats?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dude i wish i had those stats lol... my phone lasted that long maybe the first day i turned it on.... now i get under 7hrs with my normal use

time without signal- mine is at 0% and i was in areas with very bad reception
cell standby- was around 20ish % but my phone died as i was checking it lol

Last edited:
Can someone writeup an instructional on how to clear battery stats through nandroid and dalvik cache? It will be much appreciated!

Use koushs bootstrap app reboot using koush, go to advanced in cw and there you will see dalvik and batt statts
Use volume to move up and down camera to eneter and power to move back

Sent from my DROID2

Use koushs bootstrap app reboot using koush, go to advanced in cw and there you will see dalvik and batt statts
Use volume to move up and down camera to eneter and power to move back

Sent from my DROID2

thanks for the quick reply! is the bootstrap app only for the droid2. i searched it in the market and thats all that came up. more details please. i have an understanding that before u clear battery stats that you need to be fully charged at 100%?!!

Yess you should be charged fully and what phone are you using?

Sent from my DROID2

Original Droid 1. Can you tell me step by step instructions on how to delete dalvik cache/ or battery stats or post a link to a previous thread that has detailed steps. :heart:dancedroid

Sent from my DROID2

Original Droid 1. Can you tell me step by step instructions on how to delete dalvik cache/ or battery stats or post a link to a previous thread that has detailed steps. :heart:dancedroid

reboot into clock work and go to the advanced section and you'll see both

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sent from my DROID2

reboot into clock work and go to the advanced section and you'll see both

thank you thank you! all is well now dancedroid

Ok guys so I've wiped the batt. stats and followed the instructions for calibration. But still my battery sucks and I'm usually on 5% for 2 hrs... I've tried different kernels and it's the same. Can anyone help me with this its sooooo frustrating...

Same battery issue here. Wiped battery stats twice. No go. Possible bug in the rom

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I haven't had any luck with it either...battery percentage is still jumping down like crazy and staying on 5%..rebooting changes it for a little while but then its back down to 5

Sucks because I really like this rom, oh well UD 2.4 here I come :-/

I went from 80 percent to 20 within a period of 10 minutes like 80 to 50 then 50 to 20 and my other battery doesn't have this problem it works fine

I went from 80 percent to 20 within a period of 10 minutes like 80 to 50 then 50 to 20 and my other battery doesn't have this problem it works fine

same phone different battery that's interesting

Back