Battery Issue

soccer568

Reaction score
Ive had the MIUI rom for 2 days now and absolutely love it but for some reason when i charge my phone sometimes my phone will just say at a certain battery percentage. For example my phone got to 80% and then just stopped and has been at that percent for like an hour. What could the problem be?

That wont mess with anything on my phone right?

I have the MIUI for 3 days now and have not had any issue with the battery. From all the post I've read so far, clearing your battery stats is the way to go. Just from what I've gathered.

Seems like some of us just have bad luck. I've cleared my batt stats and it fixes the problem but after a couple of days it always messes up again.. right now I've been on 5% for 2hrs 0_o

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Seems like some of us just have bad luck. I've cleared my batt stats and it fixes the problem but after a couple of days it always messes up again.. right now I've been on 5% for 2hrs 0_o

+1. I went from 60% to 5% in twenty minutes with my phone not in use and the screen off, but I've been on 5% for 5 1/2 hours or so now. Hopefully draining my battery fully and then charging completely before clearing my battery stats will fix the problem.

Check to see what you have running. Clear davlik and make sure you don't have two launchers running. then try putting phone into airplane mode at 5% till it shuts off on its own, charge fully without using and then wipe battery stats. And you should be good, if it still jumps around from 60 to 5% then I would recomend new battery from amazon.com

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Just an FYI, this happens to you guys because you did a clean install of a ROM on something less than 100% battery charge, and now have uncalibrated battery stats.

This has been killed, beaten, buried, dug up, beaten again, necrophiliac'ed, and beaten a third time.

Please do a search.

I always install with the wall charger plugged in and fully charged. I've never had a problem with battery calibration this way.

Just an FYI, this happens to you guys because you did a clean install of a ROM on something less than 100% battery charge, and now have uncalibrated battery stats.

This has been killed, beaten, buried, dug up, beaten again, necrophiliac'ed, and beaten a third time.

Please do a search.

Guess again, guy. My phone was fully charged when I wiped and flashed. I've also followed the battery calibration steps THREE TIMES NOW, and it seems to be getting worse every time (as evidenced by today's 45% drop in 20 minutes followed by a grand total of 6 hours and 49 minutes at 5%).

What can I say; you're obviously doing something wrong.

Wow, thank you for that helpful insight. It's so refreshing that everyone's Droid behaves exactly the same and that I'm clearly an idiot, as opposed to you just being a pompous, know-it-all ass.

Lets knock the name calling off. And we don't tell people to do a search we try to help them. Other Forums do that. Not Droid Forums.

Lets knock the name calling off. And we don't tell people to do a search we try to help them. Other Forums do that. Not Droid Forums.

No offense hookbill, but your own sig clearly says "Do a search before posting"; and I don't have the time to do a search for every single cry for help.

But point taken; next time I'll not say anything and let them suffer to their own devices.

I was having this same issue.... 40% random drops so today before work I unplugged it with 100% (overnight charge) and cleared the davlik cache and cleared battery... waited till the phone completely died (about 5 hrs) and charged it for over an hour which showed 100% before I started using it again... after 15mins of use I'm down to 50%... is this normal at all or did I do it wrong?

I've been using MIUI for a few months now and also noticed this latest release 12.3.2 has been draining my battery pretty quickly. Battery calibration aside, I checked battery usage under the settings app after 22hrs and found "cell standby" taking the most juice (40%). Another telling figure is the "time without signal" is at 50%. Anyone else getting the same battery stats?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Back