Droid 2 Global "Battery Low, Cannot Program" Not charging

Spark151

Reaction score
Hi, I am having issues with my droid 2 global, bootloader is stuck at "MEM_MAP blank" which i can fix easilly, but a really irritating issue is happening...

I am stuck at "Battery Low, Cannot Program". Now dont tell me that i need to charge it! ive had it plugged in for hours. usually it takes 1 hour to get 0% to 100% battery. i was inatlling the cyanogen mod and i did exactly what it said, but it said "Pull out the battery and press "X" and power back" or something like that. so i just got mad and left the device alone, then when i turned the device back on, i got "MEM_MAP blank". No problem. but then i noticed it flashing that i needed to charge it,, several hours later of charging. still have low battery, ive tried to boot into recovery, no luck, i have a external dock if that information is useful, i dont need help on the mem map, just this charging issue.

This phone is not activated, i have a iphone 4. I loved this android, and wish to keep it, also as an iphone backup if it breaks

Thanks

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You need a charged battery, and there is really no way around it.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Droid Forums

OP
Spark151

Spark151

Reaction score
I bought a new battery, but my wifi has not been connecting to any networks. its not just mine, every network ive tried, no luck, it just disconnects, security or not

comk4ver

Reaction score
It's a rom issue try moving to the previous build or move up. Or a different rom altogether. Developers are geniuses but even they have limitations.