B-boy: Custom Pulldowns- part-2

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know that this is an asking forum, but let me give you some recommendations so people can relieve typing their questions in for some time :)

Some really good calm and romantic songs:

wth are you even talking about?

bdub33

Reaction score
Thanks bro. I appreciate it

sent from my speak'n'spell

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem man.... :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

4lph4num3r1c

Reaction score
aefc971e-583f-f55c.jpg

Thank you B-Boy!! dancedroid

DroidForums Junkie!!

This is available for gb ROMs?

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If that's the blue grim reaper from DROID DOES, then no.. not yet. But I plan on making all the froyo ones available for gb roms also... I'll try to get to it tonight after work and pm ya.... so check back or check your pm around 8 AZ time.....

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy™

4lph4num3r1c

Reaction score
If that's the blue grim reaper from DROID DOES, then no.. not yet. But I plan on making all the froyo ones available for gb roms also... I'll try to get to it tonight after work and pm ya.... so check back or check your pm around 8 AZ time.....

Cool! Don't go out of your way for me though. I can wait. Just asking cause I saw that post in this thread and thought I may have missed it somewhere. I'm rocking your white skull pulldown right now and it looks pretty f'in sweet. :) Excellent work.But most of all, THANKS!

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate that.... I'm also affiliated with a new app called Meta morph manager due out soon.. it'll have built in links and screenshots and unzips it for ya... pretty convenient... but what I'll do is make the grim reaper the first one and I'll pm ya the link.... then I'll finish transferring the froyo pulldowns to gb... and you're welcome... lol.. :)

4lph4num3r1c

Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate that.... I'm also affiliated with a new app called Meta morph manager due out soon.. it'll have built in links and screenshots and unzips it for ya... pretty convenient... but what I'll do is make the grim reaper the first one and I'll pm ya the link.... then I'll finish transferring the froyo pulldowns to gb... and you're welcome... lol.. :)

Awesome! Can't wait.

jimmydene84

Reaction score

Whaaaa....a newer MM app sounds awesome!! If it needs some testing count me in :)

Sent from my Droid

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its not really a new mm app.. its a manager for mm zips... there are different sections, like me and Droid pirate and maybe others... you can browse each section and choose to download something and it will unzip it and be ready to flash with mm. .

jimmydene84

Reaction score
So it sounds like it takes A lot of searchin for morphs away....love it!

Sent from my Droid

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah,that does sound pretty convenient.

For the most part, yeah.... you can just browse and dl what ya want, then either apply it all with mm or use zipthemer to create one zip... either way, it's easier than trying to find stuff...

also, here is the Grim Reaper for GB... I didn't test it so let me know how it works and looks... if ya haven't used mm for a pulldown on a gb rom, just keep hitting FC until you see MM say 'all themes applied'.. it usually takes 5-10 taps... then yank the battery and reboot... or use zipthemer and it creates a recovery based install like an update.zip and it also creates an undo.zip so you can flash back to how it is before you flash... kinda convenient...

http://bit.ly/GrimReaperBlue

4lph4num3r1c

Reaction score
Oh, wow! That came out cool looking. I'll definitely be keeping this for a while. I went with ZIPTHEMER and it worked flawlessly. Thanks again sir. You rock!