[THEME]: "FUSTER CLUCK" - 7 Colors in 1 Theme

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This theme is for Chevy's SS 5.2 gb and Ultimate Droid 3.2.5 for now.. ... LOL... Ok, so I got very bored and started messing around.. This is the outcome... it's an update.zip so install via recovery and make a back up.. just change all the different colors in Chevy's tools like I did if you're on SS 5.2...If you're on UD 3.2.5 don't worry, I changed them all for ya.. yeah, the name is racey but it's clean so I kept it... this isn't a serious theme by any means, just something different.. the status bar icons all change colors all the time so it's always something different for ya... Market and Calculator are added.... enjoy!... NOTE: IF YOU WANT THE NEW MARKET, YOU MUST FLASH THE UPDATED THEME ALSO, OTHERWISE THE MARKET WILL FC... AND IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THE MARKET DISAPPEARING, RESTORE A BACK UP... STETSONAW HAS A GUIDE IN HIS SIG FOR THIS ISSUE AND HOW TO FIX IT..

1. http://bit.ly/SS52FusterCluckV2http://bit.ly/FusterCluckChevySS Main Download Link Chevy's SS 5.2 (Updated version)

2. http://bit.ly/FusterCluck325UDv2 Main Download Link Ultimate Droid 3.2.5 (Updated version)

3. http://bit.ly/FusterCluckGBKeyboard Fuster Cluck GB Keyboard (flash like a theme)

4. http://bit.ly/FusterCluckMarket Fuster Cluck Market (I flashed this no problem but that's not the case for everyone so flash with caution)

5. http://bit.ly/FusterCluckFacebook Facebook - uninstall the old one and just flash this.. it's system but you can move it to data afterwards... credit to theBowers for inverting it, themed and additional xml's by me..

CAP2011041921111.jpg
CAP2011041922131.jpg

CAP201103290927.jpg
CAP201103290926.jpg
CAP201103290850.jpg
CAP201103290852.jpg
CAP201103290853.jpg
CAP201104012102.jpg
CAP201104072240.jpg
CAP201104092154.jpg

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like it!!

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol... thanks man. Its just a fun theme.... nothing special...

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy™

CKD2

Reaction score
This looks so dam cool. Great job on this man.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol thanks man... :)

bullswife98

Reaction score
OMG!! B-Boy this is gorgeous!! Ssooo dwnldg this now! Even switching from bb for this theme. Thank-you so much for this and the work you do...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated with Fuster Clucked Facebook... I'll add more later... and thanks bullswife!... :)

bullswife98

Reaction score
OP updated with Fuster Clucked Facebook... I'll add more later... and thanks bullswife!... :)

N/P, just givin credit where credit is due!! Honestly you are very talented at what you do and with great taste. Have all your themes man and always look for anything you have new or added to.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's really cool, thank you!...

bullswife98

Reaction score
Y/W , I just hope this theme will work on the v6.0 when Chevy releases it soon. wink, wink.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It wont... lol... but he should pm me and let me know when its close and I can start porting over...

estafusisx

Reaction score
Y/W , I just hope this theme will work on the v6.0 when Chevy releases it soon. wink, wink.

Maybe i haven't stalked his side of the forum enough lately but 6.0? Is there a reason he isn't doing 5.3? I thought Chevy pretty much only used new first digits for new OS versions (froyo - GB for example) maybe I'm making something out of nothing but it seems odd lol

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Maybe i haven't stalked his side of the forum enough lately but 6.0? Is there a reason he isn't doing 5.3? I thought Chevy pretty much only used new first digits for new OS versions (froyo - GB for example) maybe I'm making something out of nothing but it seems odd lol

I doubt he'll release anything soon anyway... maybe a fix. He's moving back east and yeah, he usually uses the same first # so I don't think 6.0 will be out for quite a while...

bullswife98

Reaction score

I'm running steel Droid gingerbread v5.5 by Chevycam I'm sure he is using his full name in the roms I was just keeping it short that's all. Lol