[THEME]: "FUSTER CLUCK" - 7 Colors in 1 Theme

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Y/W , I just hope this theme will work on the v6.0 when Chevy releases it soon. wink, wink.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Maybe i haven't stalked his side of the forum enough lately but 6.0? Is there a reason he isn't doing 5.3? I thought Chevy pretty much only used new first digits for new OS versions (froyo - GB for example) maybe I'm making something out of nothing but it seems odd lol

I'm running steel Droid gingerbread v5.5 by Chevy I'm sure he is using his full name in the roms I was just keeping it short that's all. Lol

Wrong Chevy.... lol.. Simply Stunning is the ROM by Chevy#1Droid....

estafusisx

Reaction score
You know i'v always thought it was odd that no1 ever gets the two Chevy rom devs confused lol and now it's happened. Honest mistake though lol ur not a total idiot

bullswife98

Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same thing a while back when I got into flashing roms , how they both have Chevy and both of their roms (although completely different from the other) start with S as well. Just wanting to make sure when chevycam releases his latest version that i'll still be able to use this cool theme. Have it on my phone now.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same thing a while back when I got into flashing roms , how they both have Chevy and both of their roms (although completely different from the other) start with S as well. Just wanting to make sure when chevycam releases his latest version that i'll still be able to use this cool theme. Have it on my phone now.

Wait, What??... you're running steal droid right now with my theme on it?

bullswife98

Reaction score
Nnnoooo! I should prob explain a little here, I have most of the roms as backups and themes too, they are in my files I don't think your theme would work right on steel droid, unless u port it there, haha no I'm on ss . I was on another forum and was reading posts there abt a possible update that's all. I was on his Rom . After that I looked to see if you had anything new, saw the theme and had to have it so I flashed to ss. Just cuz wanted this theme.

bullswife98

Reaction score
What I was referring to is would you be able to port this theme to Steeldroid v 6.0??? Cuz sometimes this Droid gets buggy after a while of using some roms, so when it happens and a quick kernel change won't work I tend to just find another Rom to flash or switch to a prior backup to keep things working right. And I still would like to use this theme.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll check into it... I haven't ever ran steel droid so I don't know much about it... but I'll see what I can do...

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey thanks!... glad ya like it.... :)

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad ya like it... :) .. I'll talk to him and see if any updates are coming out for fixes or whatnot... then I'll look into porting....

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated with new Market and updated full theme..

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Beast mode! You're the man!

This thread has been Thunder struck!