B-boy: Custom Pulldowns- part-2

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SICK!! That looks awesome man. Could you make it just a little bigger though? If not its still cool thanks a lor man

Yeah I can... I have been making my images smaller and centered on the bottom lately so that they're more visible w/ notifications.... but not a prob...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/bdubb_su_pulldown.zip here it is... made it bigger but still centered on the lower part... it's in MM format so you prob already know about the fc issue with SystemUI... or use the app zipthemer and it'll create a recovery based install, sorta like an update.zip.... let me know how ya like it...

bdub33

Reaction score
This looks really good on my phone man! Thanks a lot for making this I appreciate it

sent from my speak'n'spell

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not a problem man... glad ya like it.... :)

bdub33

Reaction score
B-boy you do awesome work man. I was wondering if you know how to make a metamorph to make the status bar transparent?? P.E. v.5

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
B-boy you do awesome work man. I was wondering if you know how to make a metamorph to make the status bar transparent?? P.E. v.5

the pulldown or the top statusbar?

csk415

Reaction score
B-boy.. sent you a pm. Not sure if I stated but its about a boot logo.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I didn't get a pm but maybe a personal message on my profile but I'm mobile so I can't check.... I'll hit ya up when I get home... I don't really make boot animations but I have a friend that does so I can pass on the info....

@bdubb, I guess I don't see the point unless you want your wallpaper to bleed thru?.. but i didnt think the wp went all the way up.... I can prob just make you a transparent one and we'll see if that works....

csk415

Reaction score
I want to replace the "M" with a new pic. I have already found a replacement animation. Thanks.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I want to replace the "M" with a new pic. I have already found a replacement animation. Thanks.

Ok, either pm foxdog on here or I can gtalk him. He knows how to make them and package them up
... in up and coming themers section he has a thread about modded YouTube widget or he posted in my other custom pulldowns thread..... shoot him a pm and I'll tell him to check it for ya.....

csk415

Reaction score
Cool. When you get the chance check your pm and see if he has a problem doing it. Thanks.

bdub33

Reaction score
Oh I thought the wallpaper went all the way up and if it was transparent I could see the wallpaper thru it. But if the wallpaper doesn't go all the way up then I guess it wouldn't really do much.

bdub33

Reaction score
Hey B-boy, would it be possible for you to make that superuser pulldown in an orange color?? Gonna do an orange theme on my phone.

jojaanbutt

Reaction score
jtswfbh

I know that this is an asking forum, but let me give you some recommendations so people can relieve typing their questions in for some time :)

Some really good calm and romantic songs: