Apex 2.0 RC3 based on .602 GB

mikey4226

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get swype working? For some reason it keeps FC'ing. Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

SRVBluesman

Reaction score
Two bugs (sure one of them is, one I'm not):

Is anyone having trouble installing paid apps from the market? I can install free apps without a problem, but when it comes to paid apps I always get "Error-an error occurred. Please try again." I have tried:
  1. Full Wipe and re-install of RC3.
  2. Switching gmail accounts.
  3. Wiping data for market.
  4. Installing older "new market" (3.0.26)
  5. Praying.
The funny thing is I can install paid apps by buying them from the online market, and then the app pushes to my phone. Did this with the new Madden last night. Just wondering if any of you all were having trouble (Fab?).

Second bug (theming):

If you use the default dialer, when selecting the default number for someone with multiple numbers, the text is all white on white. Can't see it unless you select it. No biggie, I just use Go Dialer/Contacts to curb the problem.

Please let me know if you all have problems too!

mikey4226

Reaction score
When I try to restore it from TiBu, I keep getting FCs. I tried clicking the link above bit it keeps failing to download using Moreno browser. Anyone know why I'm having this issue?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
In that thread the recommendation was also made to try darkslide x. HDMI apparently does work on there as well.

Cant comment on how good it is or isnt but many people swear by it.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
In that thread the recommendation was also made to try darkslide x. HDMI apparently does work on there as well.

Cant comment on how good it is or isnt but many people swear by it.

I am running Darkslide. HDMI does work. It is probably the best Blur rom I have found. Has the best battery life also. Its very solid.

random rom'd X

PARick

Reaction score
thanks for the link. I had to dl it onto my pc and them transfer it over. I'm not sure why it wouldn't dl on my dx, but I got swype to work, so thank you!

Glad it worked!

bodean

Reaction score
Found a BUG: When I click on a phone number on a webpage, it should go to dialer, and have the number plugged in there. However, it goes to dialer, and does not input the number. If I click on the phone number on a web page, and hit dial, same thing, goes to dialer, but doesn't input the number. Only way is to copy and paste number in. Any fix to this problem?

sigua

Reaction score
Found a BUG: When I click on a phone number on a webpage, it should go to dialer, and have the number plugged in there. However, it goes to dialer, and does not input the number. If I click on the phone number on a web page, and hit dial, same thing, goes to dialer, but doesn't input the number. Only way is to copy and paste number in. Any fix to this problem?

I think that's a bug from the blur dialer.