Apex 2.0 RC3 based on .602 GB

RoomTenONine

Reaction score
Minor bug I've found. If you have a live wallpaper enabled the phone will boot straight to the home screen for a split second before loading the lockscreen. Not sure if this is 602 related or this ROM as i didn't spend time on stock 602. I went straight from 596 APEX. In fact the last time I ran stock anything was Froyo right when it came out.

I also miss the AOSP dialer/contacts, but oh well the BT bug is fixed. Loving this rom though. Go donate to Fab!

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Minor bug I've found. If you have a live wallpaper enabled the phone will boot straight to the home screen for a split second before loading the lockscreen. Not sure if this is 602 related or this ROM as i didn't spend time on stock 602. I went straight from 596 APEX. In fact the last time I ran stock anything was Froyo right when it came out.

I also miss the AOSP dialer/contacts, but oh well the BT bug is fixed. Loving this rom though. Go donate to Fab!

I think he is actually working on the wallpaper issue. He mentioned something about it.

random rom'd X

ourkidsteve

Reaction score
Fab does great work. I think I might settle on this ROM for a bit. One thing I did notice with the stock launcher is when I try to use 4 hotseats and put a shortcut to the DIALER on the left most button instead of its default spot, it is instead replaced with an icon of the CONTACTS and when you click on it, it says APP not installed.

Nothing major and i just went back to using 2 hot seats for the time being. it just looks like the app association is off.

I Love this ROM though.

PARick

Reaction score
First I installed only wiping davlik and batter stats. I am having a similar issue I had on test 1. The lockscreen doesn't always enable. I also hope there is a toolbox soon to make a few "tweaks". Great ROM though.

mugsy77

Reaction score
Everything seems to work just fine and mybackup restore went OK for most, except angrybirds and blastmonkey... fc's upon launch.

Also seem to get FC on process gapps... Any ideas?

Great job on ROM, Fab!

Sent from my DROIDX

Last edited:

diablo81588

Reaction score
I'm not sure what Fab does but I get insane battery life on this new apex. I've had my phone unplugged for 16 hours and still at 70 percent with my 1930 stock extended battery. Just came back from trying cm7, which I would be lucky to get a full day out of a charge. Usually it would be down to about 20 percent by now.. Fab, you sir are a genius :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hacku

Reaction score
I want to give this ROM a try just for the great battery life that everyone keeps ranting and raving about.

I'm on rooted .602 right now, and I'm lucky to get 12 hours with only moderate use. :(

The only question I have is, has anyone successfully setup a Corporate Sync account without the use of a 3rd party app like Touchdown?

Justifi

Reaction score
I want to give this ROM a try just for the great battery life that everyone keeps ranting and raving about.

I'm on rooted .602 right now, and I'm lucky to get 12 hours with only moderate use. :(

The only question I have is, has anyone successfully setup a Corporate Sync account without the use of a 3rd party app like Touchdown?

I have and it works.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

MonstaTit

Reaction score
also, anyone else having problems getting into recovery? ive tried D2 bootstrap and through rom manager and it just reboots regular without going into clockwork.

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also, anyone else having problems getting into recovery? ive tried D2 bootstrap and through rom manager and it just reboots regular without going into clockwork.

reinstall the bootstrap - top button on the bootstrapper

MonstaTit

Reaction score
i just tried that and its still not working, i really dont feel like sbf'ing again. any other ideas?

MonstaTit

Reaction score
yeah, it says current recovery: ClockworkMod 2.5.0.7. when it "reboots into recovery", it shows the google boot logo then skips straight to the boot animation, kind of annoying lol. i would try wiping data but.... :/