Android Vs iOS Vs WP7- P.S. Android Wins

rcjames

Reaction score
Is he not semi right, android is FAR from perfect... doesn't mean I don't love it though :)

Perfection is a long and lonely road, I doubt anything is perfect. My D1 does me right, can't really complain. I'm experienced enough to know that any system will have it's faults, it's a matter of what flavor you like, and mine is Android.

Me too android. Nothing is perfect, not even window not even linux. Or apple nothing is perfect. But from all mobile os I pick android. I'm happy with it. Got no problem. Does everything I want. Just wish 4g internet package unlimited downloads and uploads. Will help me alot on remote access.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is he not semi right, android is FAR from perfect... doesn't mean I don't love it though :)

Perfection is a long and lonely road, I doubt anything is perfect. My D1 does me right, can't really complain. I'm experienced enough to know that any system will have it's faults, it's a matter of what flavor you like, and mine is Android.

Exactly. Until my phone not only reads my mind, but actually anticipates my thoughts it's not perfect.

chethammer

Reaction score
Droid, Iphone, WinMo7

My guess is that WinMo7 is going to do everything that 6.5 could and more. MS is smart enough to know that they couldn't release an inferior product without all the basics. I'm thinking that the person who wrote this article had a little bit of a grudge.

I, too, had a WinMo6.5 device (HTC Touch Pro) before I got my Moto Droid. I liked it, but I like the droid much more.

IOS isn't a bad OS, my opinion is that it's on a crappy and cheap (even though I admit that it looks nice) piece of hardware. I would be a fan of it except for that and its network. Oh, and the Apple Fanboys that spout hatred of all thing not Apple. Droid and WinMO have the advantage of being on different handsets. Apple doesn't want to do that........ever. One handset to bind them........

OP
W

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My guess is that WinMo7 is going to do everything that 6.5 could and more. MS is smart enough to know that they couldn't release an inferior product without all the basics. I'm thinking that the person who wrote this article had a little bit of a grudge.

I, too, had a WinMo6.5 device (HTC Touch Pro) before I got my Moto Droid. I liked it, but I like the droid much more.

IOS isn't a bad OS, my opinion is that it's on a crappy and cheap (even though I admit that it looks nice) piece of hardware. I would be a fan of it except for that and its network. Oh, and the Apple Fanboys that spout hatred of all thing not Apple. Droid and WinMO have the advantage of being on different handsets. Apple doesn't want to do that........ever. One handset to bind them........
Na,
I don't hate WP7, I actually like it.
I will be buying an HD7 when it is released.... So expect some videos and comparisons.
:) I don't need a lot of the missing features.

t3ch3nthusiast

Reaction score
i wish we could have the best of this 3 mobile os, just like this concept, the combination of ios, wp7 and android:

[video=youtube;2GE1lvRirIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GE1lvRirIg&feature=related]YouTube - 02 - Imagine Alpha - Notification, Widgets and Folders[/video]
[video=youtube;LFlDJdphyt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFlDJdphyt4&feature=related]YouTube - 01 - Imagine Alpha - Promo Trailer[/video]