Android Vs iOS Vs WP7- P.S. Android Wins

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Whoever put this list together about the iphone and the droid phones are so full of it...Droid doesn't do alot of what it claims, unless you hack into and with the same as the iphone as well.... U people need to wake up and smell the coffee about the droid....DROID SUCKS!!!!

LOLUMAD? Grow up.

rcjames

Reaction score
Whoever put this list together about the iphone and the droid phones are so full of it...Droid doesn't do alot of what it claims, unless you hack into and with the same as the iphone as well.... U people need to wake up and smell the coffee about the droid....DROID SUCKS!!!!

LOLUMAD? Grow up.

He's mad because he doesn't know how to download the extra stuff from the market and codec and stuff. Droid x doesn't need to be hack or root but people could. He's mad because he doesn't know how to work it. dancedroid

infinity8x3

Reaction score
No hes just a troll.

And a retard if he thinks he can delete his own account.

That's an admins job, if he so chooses to accept it.

rcjames

Reaction score
No hes just a troll.

Yup. :icon_ banana: BE SMART IF THEY BAN HIS IP. dancedroid FOR LIFE!!

John.Edwards

Reaction score
After looking at the WP7 demo - the graphics seem a bit overwhelming to me. Almost like the MS advertising campaign is positioned against the product. It is nice to have all the notifications on the front page (or how many will fit on the screen), but clicking on the notifications brings you into the same silo'd applications as every other Mobile OS. Personally I think the top bar notifications android has implemented are much much better.

I hope google does not decide to build a more graphics heavy interface like WP7, stick to function please.

Cdjones187

Reaction score
No hes just a troll.

All he would have to do is use android tether to mask his ip (I use my phone as a proxy) But doubt he knows how to tether his device either.

luv2increase

Reaction score

LOLUMAD? Grow up.

Whoever talks about any os like that is an immature fanboy. Grow up is right.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JCo352

Reaction score
Why is our "Third party integration" for Facebook, worse than the iPhone's?

rcjames

Reaction score
No hes just a troll.

All he would have to do is use android tether to mask his ip (I use my phone as a proxy) But doubt he knows how to tether his device either.

They should ban to you how to post how to. LOL I'm kidding. Anyways i can simply change my ip of my network easily.

D

Dragon3463

Retard? go back to name calling your bunch of lil kids...LMAO @ everyone of you....and the droid does suck big time!!!

Heres a retard Stick and Stones break my bones, but name never harm me..

Well guess what they haven't yet....

D

Dragon3463

and do you really think it would hurt my feelings if they did....and why can't you delete your own account...And you call me a retard..whatever losers...LMAO

Cdjones187

Reaction score
and do you really think it would hurt my feelings if they did....and why can't you delete your own account...And you call me a retard..whatever losers...LMAO

Your answering your own questions, quit flaming and go somewhere else if you don't like Droid.

Josefius

Reaction score
There is always a Troll, don't feed the trolls. trolls

Here's something cool :)

[video=youtube;6bMLrA_0O5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I[/video]

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

streetkid

Reaction score
Is he not semi right, android is FAR from perfect... doesn't mean I don't love it though :)

Josefius

Reaction score
Is he not semi right, android is FAR from perfect... doesn't mean I don't love it though :)

Perfection is a long and lonely road, I doubt anything is perfect. My D1 does me right, can't really complain. I'm experienced enough to know that any system will have it's faults, it's a matter of what flavor you like, and mine is Android.