Android Vs iOS Vs WP7- P.S. Android Wins

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
WM7 = WTF, lol. This OS couldn't hold its own against an abacus and slide rule!dancedroid

LOL.

Android all the way. I wouldn't touch a winmoble phone with a 10 foot pole. Android does what i want. :biggrin:

jayman350

Reaction score
its funny because I have never even considered getting WM7 for my next phone. I made the jump into the smartphone world because of the features that Android has over IOS and their phones (removable battery, sd card storage, etc).

I don't see myself leaving Android any time in the near future, I just hope the manufacturers stop locking down the bootloaders so that people can continue to make all of the crazy roms that are out there.

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
Microsoft let me down on this one... I wasn't expecting anything AMAZING, but I mean it's like a gift box wrapped to perfection... with nothing inside. IOS is nice but it just seems so limited. LONG LIVE ANDROID!!!

D

Dragon3463

Whoever put this list together about the iphone and the droid phones are so full of it...Droid doesn't do alot of what it claims, unless you hack into and with the same as the iphone as well.... U people need to wake up and smell the coffee about the droid....DROID SUCKS!!!!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Whoever put this list together about the iphone and the droid phones are so full of it...Droid doesn't do alot of what it claims, unless you hack into and with the same as the iphone as well.... U people need to wake up and smell the coffee about the droid....DROID SUCKS!!!!

You're entitled to your own opinion. As I am to mine. :)

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

rcjames

Reaction score

You should get ban from this forum. This forum is only for droid's fan not haters. Ban this SOB. dancedroid Kick butt (mod edit) and even better when hack.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Start listing.

Sent from my Droid

rcjames

Reaction score

And first of all you can find all that you need without rooting without hacking.

D

Dragon3463

fixing to delete my account off here anyways....so all you can KISS MY BUTT (Mod Edit)!!!!!!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

You should get ban from this forum. This forum is only for droid's fan not haters. Ban this SOB. dancedroid Kick butt (mod edit) and even better when hack.

Don't let him thread jack this thread.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Start listing.

Sent from my Droid

Yes please start listing..

And first of all you can find all that you need without rooting without hacking.

Thank you...

rcjames

Reaction score

Start listing.

Sent from my Droid

Yes please start listing..

Thank you...

You're welcome. Android Market is out friend.