Android: Champ On Many Levels

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
androidking.png

We all know how awesome Android is, I mean if you didn’t you wouldn’t be reading this, but PCWorld just made that clear on a 4 way battle. The contenders were Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry OS, and iOS. The categories were plentiful and they put each OS against one another to find out who really does hold the crown as king of the ring. Well apparently Android isn’t just attractive for their phones, it’s attractive on many levels. The reviewing editor ended by saying Android is the king, but Windows Phone is coming at Google’s OS with steam while iOS and Blackberry OS is just sitting there being themselves.
If you’re interested in the full comparison, follow the link below, but until then… share your thoughts with us below.

Source: Mobile OS Showdown: Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows Phone 7 | PCWorld Business Center

Last edited by a moderator:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It did seem like a nice fair review. The pros of each OS for the most part got them the win in certain categories.

g_what

Reaction score
The reviewer says that he likes Android the most, but the OS preference will vary from person to person. He does not necessarily name one that is supreme over the others. As johnomaz stated, it is a very fair review.

And of course, Android FTW!

azules9780

Reaction score
I enjoyed reading it as well and in all seriousness, just like he is doing, I am keeping my eye on WinMo as well. The Mango update does look really interesting and I think they will close the gap very quickly. RIM just isn't for me and nor is iOS but I love the fact that we have choices! What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good read!
Thanks for the post.
Thought it was a pretty fair assesement and mostly agreeable.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Liked that article ..

sent from droidforums app

rustydogg

Reaction score
A good article and I do agree Android is starting to take the lead. I like the comment from reader garak0410 that says that Android is Windows MOBILE done right.