ADOBE FLASH - OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT.. Dum dum dum

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So "Ed Hardy" wrote this article huh...lol.

OP
bobmundo123

bobmundo123

Reaction score
As a help to stop all the upset....

No we're not getting this in May. ONLY DEVS @ Google I/O get it.

I REPEAT:

ONLY Devs @ Google I/O

WILL RECEIVE THIS.

everyone else = june

So what was the point in asking users to be BETA testers? If Devs are the ones getting the update this month, I guess it was a waste of time to sign up for an app that isn't going to happen until the full blown release in June. Doesn't make sense.

Yeah dude i agree... I'm pretty sure they will release it to you guys.. I mean either way.. It'll probably leak.. Pretty sure @ least one Devs @ Google I/O will leak this out to us.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why do people have to be suck joys? The OP was about an "OFFICIAL" announcement about us getting beta this month? Not asking for your reason as to why we won't get it this month. I really don't think they would have gone through the trouble of making people sign up to be beta testers only to say "screw you for signing up, devs only!".

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Excellent!!! Registered as a beta tester too. And I love the fact that the Android version is first. That says alot right there.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks I signed up.

I use the computer so much that I had an account there even though I don't remember creating it... like most sites.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wonder how they will select who gets to test it out. I would think by order of sign-up but who really knows. I am pretty sure I was an early sign up.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
A few days ago Steve Jobs calls out Adobe and now we get an announcement about Flash beta. I'm sure it was conincedence but if not, thanks Steve!!! :)

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I'm on board with my tray table up and seatbelt securely fastened.

Greg

Reaction score
Facebook

Will Flash 10.1 allow us to play Facebook games, such as Mobsters, Farmville, Mafia Wars etc...?